ThanksGiving

November 26, 2015

Today is Thanksgiving in the Avengers Household and everybody was coming. Rhodey was coming, Pietro was bringing his new girlfriend, Loki and Darcy were coming, Clint's wife and 2 kids were coming and Maria and Fury were also coming.

Pepper was working on the Gravy, Tony was making his special eggnog, Steve and Bucky were making their famous Apple Pie, Natasha was making stuffing, Wanda was making a green bean casserole and Sam was making Mac and Cheese and whoever wasn't in the kitchen were watching the now 3-month-old babies.

After they had finished preparing the food the Avengers had a tradition of playing backyard football behind the tower where there was a huge field. The teams were Tony, Rhodey, Thor, and Pietro. The second team was Steve, Bucky, Sam, and Clint. Bruce, Pepper, Natasha, and  Wanda were sitting with the 3 babies watching the game. "You know just cause I'm small doesn't mean I'm bad at sports," Tony said to the opposing team. "Yeah, but you being small means I can do this" Steve said grabbing Tony and throwing him over his shoulder. "What the hell Steve! PUT ME DOWN" Tony yelled while everybody laughed at him. "What was that I can't hear you from down there," Steve said smirking. 

Tony then being fed up with Steve smacked the first thing he saw which happened to be Steve's ass. "Tony only I can slap Steve's ass, how do think I got pregnant!" Natasha yelled and that made everybody laugh and Steve blush. He then dropped Tony on the grass. Tony still being mad got up and started chasing Steve around the field. Thor thinking they were playing tag got up and tagged Steve for Tony, which then started their game of tag which ended in all the boys being muddy and having grass stains on them. 

The ladies then made them go inside and get dressed for Thanksgiving dinner since it was almost 6:00 pm.

Outfits