Christmas Eve

December 24, 2015

It was 6:00 am on Christmas Eve for the Avengers and they had been called on a mission to fight doom bots. Today they were planning on baking cookies and watching movies all day but that won't happen. The worst part was that it was -15 degrees and in the middle of the battle, it started snowing.

"Pep why are they crying?" Tony asked taking Peter from Pepper. "I don't know they started crying 30 minutes ago and haven't stopped since," Pepper said clearly tired. "Okay, I have an idea everybody go to your room and take a nap," Steve said and everybody happily retreated to their rooms to do whatever they wanted. "Natasha, Madison is in the living room," Pepper told Natasha, and Steve and the two of them went to get their daughter then went to their room. Tony and Pepper then went to their room and were trying to get the babies to stop crying.

Tony's Pov

" Okay so I've already ruled a couple of things out they aren't hungry, they aren't tired and their diapers don't need to be changed," Pepper said sitting down on the bed. "I have an idea," I said putting Peter and Harley on the bed than going to the bathroom to change into sweatpants without a shirt so my Arc Reactor would be visible. When I walked out I grabbed the twins and laid them both on my chest and pulled the blanket over us. After a minute the twins both stopped crying. "The only reason I'm not getting the surgery to remove the Arc Reactor is because of these two," I said to Pepper and she laughed in response. " Pep come here," I said patting the space beside me. She then laid her head on my shoulder and started playing with my hair which always makes me tired. "Go to sleep Tony," Pepper said quietly and I just nodded in response and let sleep take over me.

Steve's Pov

After Pepper had told us where Madison was we went to the living room and picked her up and went to mine and Natasha's shared room. "Is she asleep?" Natasha asked since she went to our room. "No she woke up when I picked her up," I said rocking her in my arms. "Here ill take her while you change your clothes" Natasha said pointing to Madison, I then handed her over to Natasha and kissed her forehead then went to the washroom to get out of my suit and into some sweatpants. "you can change your clothes now Doll" I said coming out of the bathroom to see Natasha cooing at Madison. Natasha then stood up and went to the bathroom to her business while I walked into Madison's nursery -which was connected to our room- to change her diaper. 

Once I came back Natasha was already in bed checking her phone. I walked over to the bed and laid down with Madison on my chest and she instantly relaxed and let out a gurgle which made me and Natasha -who had put her phone on the side table- laugh. "You know Baby Girl your gonna be crawling soon then you're gonna be talking and soon enough you're going to get married" I cooed. "Steve don't talk about her wedding day I don't even wanna think about her going to school and here you talking about her getting married," Natasha said and I sheepishly looked at her and apologized. "Looks like M&M is asleep," Natasha said noticing the very quiet snores. "And we need to go to bed too," I said kissing Natashas forehead then Madisons. "Night BabyDoll," I said looking at Natasha when I said that and smiled when I saw her blush. "Night Stevie," She said closing her eyes and falling asleep and I closed my eyes losing consciences.

8 Hours Later

It was now 4:00 pm and all the Avengers were in the living room waiting for the Pizza that they ordered earlier to arrive. "Sir the Pizza's have arrived" J.A.R.V.I.S announced 10 minutes later. "Great me and Steve will get them," Tony said giving Harley to Bucky who was sitting beside and Steve gave Madison to Thor who was beside him. Tony and Steve came back 5 minutes later with 15 boxes of Pizza. "Okay we've got 6 cheese, 6 pepperoni, and 3 meat lovers and 1 pineapple" Tony announced, then everybody got plates and whatever drinks they wanted and sat back down in the living room where they originally were.

Today they decided to watch all 5 home alone movies and The Elf. After the first one, it was now 5:45 pm and Pepper and Tony had to go feed the twins they came back 30 minutes later and the second movie was started. In the middle of the 2nd movie, Madison started to get fussy so Natasha took to feed her and change her diaper. When the second movie ended it was 8:00 so Pepper ordered takeout while Wanda and Steve made hot-chocolate for everybody. The third movie started at around 8:45 pm after everybody had eaten. In the middle of the 3rd movie, Harley and Madison had fallen asleep. The 3rd movie ended at 10:00 and by now everybody was getting a little tired. In the middle of the 3rd movie Bruce fell asleep on Thor and Peter also fell asleep. The 4th Movie started at 11:30 nd by now Wanda, Sam, and Bucky were asleep. 

They couldn't even get to the 5th movie because by the time the 4th one finished they all fell asleep after the long day they had.

____________________________________________

Sorry, this chapter took so long I started working on a new book that will be posted when this one is over.

Can you guys please tell me your feedback in the comments because nobody comments anything and I dont know if you like the story so please leave suggestions.