~A Rodent?~

(3rd POV)

Aizawa nudged both kids into the room, where quite a few people seemed to be waiting. The first thing that caught both of their attention was the creature that sat in a brown chair much larger that itself. As they looked around more, they noticed that everyone else's attention on them, some looking more confused than others. They all appeared to be teachers. One person in particular stared at the female before gasping loudly. "Your That Flower Girl!!"

The one that exclaimed was non-other than the banana from a month ago. An awkward silence followed. Soon after, the little creature coughed into his hand, successfully getting the attention of everyone, including the once daydreaming Frisk.

"It's a pleasure to meet you two. I'm Principal Nezu, and my quirk is High Spec, which makes me smarter than almost everyone. Now I know what you're thinking, am I a mouse, a bear, or even a-" "Nah, I know what you are." Chara cut him off. "You're a rodent, aren't you?" The question caused a series of gasps to travel around the room. Insomniac was about to reprimand him but stopped when he heard the 'Rodent' chuckle.

"Unfortunately, nobody knows what I am so I'm unable to answer." Nezu jumped up onto his desk, looking down at them. "Now, it has come to my attention that one of you is a threat that we cannot contain, one that can and most likely will lower Japan's population drastically, and possibly the whole world. While the other wishes to become a hero that saves others from harm's way. Knowing this, me and Aizawa-San have talked and come to a compromise." He paused, enjoying the look of obvious puzzlement and befuddlement on the other teacher's faces.

Nezu jumped down and walked up to the two, making everyone tense apart from Frisk. He grabbed both of their hands and looked at them in the eyes, Frisk silently gushing at how soft his fur was. Unable to contain herself, she wrapped her arms around him and picked him up to cuddle. Unaware which of the two was the threat, the teachers got ready to fight. To everyone else's surprise, Nezu cuddled back, enjoying the warmth. He then repositioned himself within her hold so that he was facing the others.

Chara glared at the principle in jealousy, looking as if he was about to assault him. Frisk shot him a blank look, almost as if it was a warning, which caused Chara's to soften up and look away. This little exchange did not go unnoticed by Nezu, hope and certainty growing from inside him.

"Frisk, Chara, when you come of age, you will be recommended into this hero school to fulfil your goal" Sounds of protest came from the teachers. "Ah ah ah, lemme finish. In return, Chara, you must not commit any more villainous acts and must always be accompanied by both Frisk and a hero. That way, we can be assured that nothing will happen." Nezu stated, calculating gaze locked onto said boy.

"How will this little girl keep a murderer in check? Look at her!" A teacher, who's alias is Vlad King, questioned, highly puzzled.

"Also, what do you mean the boy's a threat to the world. He's just a kid! And even if he was dangerous, we could just use quirk-restricting cuffs." The R-rated hero tried to reason, causing the boy to look down, shadows covering his eyes. The other three nodded in agreement.

More complaints were mentioned but all stopped when they heard the boy chuckle darkly. Looking up threateningly, his crazed look settled upon his face, he summoned 3 of his determination knives and pointed them at the teachers.
"Do NOT Underestimate Either Of Us. If you really wanted proof of my abilities, I'd gladly kill all of you right now." His tone made them shiver in fear.
"I wonder how long you would last after I rip apart your limbs one.by.one. How loud would you scream in pain? Let's find ou-" Figuring that he'd talked long enough, Frisk brought out her stick and poked him in the stomach, causing him to revert back to normal and dismiss the weapons.