Ch-2: Annoying

━━┄°༺ Herca ༻°┄━━

━━┄°༺ Herca ༻°┄━━

Lisa's pov:

Sehun came and stood beside me. Thereafter, he started speaking, not caring about Jungkook, who is glaring at him.

"Lisa, have you completed your work? If it's done, then come with me, I'll drop you at home." Spoke Sehun.

While Sehun is speaking, I noticed Jungkook's actions. He gritted his teeth, too strong that his dimples are visible. His hands turned into fists and held it too strong, too strong that his veins are popping up. And his eyes,..... those eyes are always cold but now are looking very dangerous as if he wants to kill someone or something. But why is he angry tho?

"Lisa, LISA, LISA!!!!" Sehun shook me and broke my trance.

"Huh? Yes, Oppa. what were you saying."

"Lisa, CoMe WiTh Me I'll DrOp you at HOME." spoke Sehun, emphasizing each word to make me pay attention to his words.

"Yes, Oppa. I'll come. Just a minute, I'll get finished with this work." I told and turned towards Jungkook.

He looks scary, as if he wants to yell at me like he always did back then when I was in the palace.

Back then, Jungkook used to yell at me for every single thing like "The tea is just like your face ugly and annoying." "Your dress irritates me, who the fuck puts a dress like this?" "Even if this dress looks good, you look like a monkey."

His words pained my heart. I used to cry everyday cause of his harsh words and was even scared to put my leg out of my chamber.

Now that I think, I was too naive to understand that he was trying to hurt me in every possible way he could, so I would leave him.

'He hurt me, I let him hurt me.'

'Everything is over now. You got what you want, Jungkook. You want me to leave, I left. Never come back into my life, again.'

I faced Jungkook and spoke.

"Mister Guardian, thank you for cooperating with us. The patient is out of danger. He just got minor injuries on his body, face and head. His is still in an unconscious stage and might wake up after 6-8 hrs. You can discharge him after he gains consciousness. Thank you." I spoke, bowed my head and turned to leave with Sehun.

"Wait." Jungkook spoke, making me freeze at my place.

"Where would I sleep?" continued Jungkook with an icy voice that always makes my spine chill.

I know he is staring at me, cause his gazes are hitting me. I'm shaking at this point and don't want to look at his face. I'm scared. I'm scared that I'll lose my confidence that I regained in these past six months.