"S-sorry, I didn't mean to do that. Please forgive me, master." said Gulf looking down at the floor.

"Husband. That is what you're supposed to call me, like before." Mew cupped his face and he caressed Gulf's cheeks.

"I'm not gonna call you that as you always told me everyday and every night that you are my forever master and I am your forever slut. You came here to take revenge on me because I left with Becca, right? You can do it, master and I will follow whatever you want me to do."

"You can hurt me like before. You can torture me like before. You can hit me like before. You can kick me like before. You can slap me like before. You can do all that to me like before and I won't say anything."

"Just don't hurt my twins. Don't torture my twins. Don't hit my twins. Don't kick my twins. Don't slap my twins. They are my life and I love them so much. If you do that to them, that's the end of me. If you want my sex service, I can give it to you now."

"You can satisfy your lust until you were satisfied but please, keep yourself away from them. They are mine and only mine, master." Gulf cried hard and Mew hugged him tight.

"Shhhh, don't cry baby. I won't do that anymore. I won't hurt you anymore. I won't torture you anymore. I won't hit you anymore. I won't kick you anymore. I won't slap you anymore. I promised I won't do all of that to you anymore and I won't do all of that to the twins too."

"Same as you, the twinnies and you yourself are my life and I love all of you so much. Losing you and the twins, that's the end of me too, baby. I have been searching for you and I missed you so much."

"Please forgive me, Gulf Kanawut Jongcheveevat. Believe me baby, I'm the old Mew and not the mean and cruel Mew who doesn't have a heart. I want you back in my life, love."

"I want my Gulf and my twinnies to be by my side. I have spend two years without you and our twins. Please once again, give me one more chance to proved myself."

"I've changed myself for you. I've changed myself for us. I've changed myself for our future. I know you didn't love me anymore but can you give me one more chance to make you love me back? I know you hate me now but can you give me one more chance to make you like me back? I know I don't deserves you and I don't deserves to do all of that anymore but can you give me one more chance?" plead Mew.

Suddenly Gulf feels like he gained the memory of what Mew did to him and he immediately pushed Mew harshly. "NOOO! ONCE I GIVE UP AND GIVE ANOTHER CHANCE TO YOU, YOU WILL BE THE MEAN AND CRUEL MEW SUPPASIT LIKE BEFORE! I'M NOT A STUPID PERSON ANYMORE! I WON'T SACRIFICED MY FUTURE TO BE WITH YOU ANYMORE!

"YES MEW SUPPASIT JONGCHEVEEVAT! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY GUTS! I FALL OUT OF LOVE FOR YOU AND I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU BACK! YOU WERE RIGHT KHUN MEW, YOU DON'T DESERVES ME AT ALL!"

"WHY DID YOU SEARCH FOR ME?! OWHH, I FORGOT! I'M STILL YOUR SLUT AND YOU'RE STILL MY MASTER! I GUESS YOU CAME HERE FOR MY SEX SERVICE AND JUST TO SATISFY YOUR LUST, ISN'T IT?"

"WAIT, I WILL PREPARE MYSELF FOR YOU AND AFTER YOU'RE SATISTFIED ENOUGH, DIVORCE ME!" Gulf rise up from his bed and he walked to the bathroom to prepare himself for Mew but he was frozed due to the arms that were wrapped around his waist.