Finding Our Friend

So... I've only gotten one comment... I would love it if more people commented... Anyway this is Chapter 4. It will go back to during the fight and lead up to Flora blacking out and then onwards from there! Enjoy!

-With the Winx--During the fight-

"Did we miss a place or something?" Layla asked the others. The Winx were walking around the perimeter of Alfea, and were getting close to the entrance but still no sign of Flora.

"I don't know... Do you think she left the campus?" Musa asked, looking out towards the entrance

"Why would she need to though? She only needed to drop of her plants in our dorm." Bloom said. The Winx sighed as the past the entrance to the school when suddenly Stella shrieked.

"What happened?!" Techna exclaimed.

"Something touched me!!!" Stella squealed and jumped behind Bloom. Layla looked around and spotted some plants.

"Hey guys? Aren't those Flora's plants?" She said and walked over to them. As soon as she squatted next to them the vine reached out and lightly wrapped around her hand before letting go and pointing towards the forest.

"What's it trying to say?" Musa asked. The other girls were confused when Techna looked towards the forest, pulled out her scanner, scanned the sky, and suddenly exclaimed,

"That's it!"

"What?" Stella asked.

"You know those strange clouds out there?" Techna said, pointing. The other girls nodded. "Well. I ran a scan and my machine said that there is a 99.98 percent chance those are Stormy's clouds!"

"Really? Then Flora might be out there fighting Stormy?!" Musa burst out, worried. Techna nodded. Bloom looked to the forest and added her own comments.

"Hey guys? Don't those purple and white flashes look like someone else's magic we know?"

"Darcy and Icy!" Stella exclaimed. "And I recognize the green and pink flashes! Those are Flora's magic!"

"She's out there fighting the Trix by herself?! Is she crazy?!" Layla shouted. The other Winx looked uncomfortable. Layla looked at them and smiled apologetically. "Sorry. Too loud."

"Well... Okay. What are we waiting for?! Let's go help Flora!" Bloom exclaimed and the other girls nodded determinedly and they all ran into the forest.

-In the woods-

"So which way is it?" Stella puffed, not used to running, and nearly tripping with her heels but refused to take them off. 'But they're too stylish!' She had stubbornly exclaimed earlier.

"Don't know... We can't see the flashes of their magic from down here and we have to save our energy if we have to fight them so I am out of ideas." Musa sighed. Techna scanned the air around them and frowned, puzzled.

"I can pick up the magic traces but it is like something is messing it up a bit. But I have a general area?" She said and turned to the others.

"That's better than no chance!" Layla exclaimed. "Let's go!"

-even later--towards end of fight-

"Wait!" Techna shouted. "We are getting close! Can't you hear the fighting?" The other Winx stopped and listened hard. Faintly they heard the shouts of the witches searching for Flora. Then silence.

1 second silence

2 seconds silence

3 seconds silence

4 seconds silence

5 seconds... Screams. Screams of agonizing, soul tearing, searing pain. The Winx gasped, for the sounds they knew came from Flora. There were no words from them. They immediately ran toward the sound and came to the clearing where the witches where just as they let their convergence go.

"FLORA!!!!" They all shouted as Flora cried out and slumped, unconscious, to the ground at the witches feet. They all started looking angry and Bloom growled,

"Leave Flora alone right now you witches!" Icy signaled to Darcy who picked Flora up. And not very nicely either.

"I don't believe we can do that." Icy said. "See. We need Little Miss Flower Power here. Why might you ask. Power." She smirked as the Winx all growled angrily at her.

"And just see if you can get her back." Stormy sneered. "You wont get anywhere near to saving her."

"Statistics say that we have a 98 percent chance of victory!' Techna snarled at them.

"And what about the other two percent, hmm?" Darcy asked.

"W-Well... U-Uh..." Techna stuttered. "The other two percent doesn't matter!" Techna surged forward to confront the witches but Icy froze the ground at her feet causing her to fall forward, however nobody noticed something small fly through the air and land on Flora. The Trix laughed and rose into the air.

"We will be leaving now. Later fairies." Icy said and the Trix howled with laughter as the transported away.

"Now what." Layla said. "They could have gone anywhere." Techna smirked and whipped out her scanner.

"How can you be going for your technology at a time like this Techna?!" Stella cried out, tears already showing at the corners of her eyes.

"Because it can lead us straight to Flora. That's why." Techna said, and smiled at the others, who all looked at her with a shocked face.

"How?" Layla asked, intrigued.

"When I slipped on Icy's ice, I let a small tracking device in the shape of a ladybug, fly out of my hand and land on Flora. Because of that, I can use it to track where they went!" Techna said proudly.

All the other girls just stared in awe.

"What? Is there something on my face?" She asks but then gasps as everyone hugs her at once.

"You're so smart Techna!" Musa squealed. All the others nodded in agreement. Techna smiled and looked back at her device as the others let go of her.

"According to this, they went... to Flora's home? Lynphea! Why? This makes no sense..." Bloom thought for a moment.

"Well..." She started. "Isn't one's home where they are strongest? Therefore if they took her to Lynphea that means that Flora will be stronger there... But why would they do that?" Everyone started trying to think.

"Didn't they say that they took her for power?" Stella said.

"Yeah." Layla answered.

"What if they took her there to make her stronger and then drain her power for themselves?!" Stella exclaimed.

"You know, you might just be right Stella!" Musa said, smiling.

"According to my calculations there's a 95 percent chance she is correct! So I suggest we get to Lynphea as soon as possible!" Techna stated and started walking back toward Alfea. The others all whooped their agreement and followed, all making up plans to get away from school and travel to Lynphea.

So that's chapter 4! Anyone who actually likes this story... Please comment and review!