Class and Being Confronted

Hello there! I hope you liked the first chapter! I had some written when I decided to put it on wattpad so this chapter and last chapter had already been written... After that I might not be able to update as often... But I will try to update as often as I can! Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Winx club characters.

-Alfea Palladium's class --- Flora's P.O.V.-

"Now class! Settle down! Next is Miss Flora with some of her plant creations." I gulped and smiled slightly at my friends as they whispered me on. I grapped my three pots and made may way to the front of the class.

"Hello... I-I'm Flora and m-my project is on some of my newest creations..." I started out quietly and shyly. Though when I brought out my first and heard the oohs and aahs; my confidence got a major boost. Touching the flower ever so slightly, it started to open and the whispers grew.

"This plant I call the Rulip. It's the combination of a rose and tulip!" I stroked the flower and snapped my fingers lightly. Everyone gasped as Rulips appeared on each of their desks. "I offer one to everyone. Now as you can see the Rulip is shaped like both a tulip and a rose with colors just as bright. And I used star tulips so you can see the flower has star potential like everyone!" As the other girls played with thier flowers I brought up the next plant.

"Now this plant may look like a bell flower but with a little magic it became a singing flower bell plant." I said and lightly touched the flower. "Come on sweetie! It's okay! Don't be shy!" I said quietly to it. It swayed a little before the top opened and it started to sing. There were no words just beautiful notes that flowed high to low. When the song ended the girls clapped and my plant turned a deeper shade of yellow.

"Thank you." I whispered to it and it jingled a bit.

"My last creation is not exactly ready yet..." I said nervously. Hopefully this one wouldn't act up like it normally did. "What I meant by that is that... it umm... let's say that it can be a little too excited." I put the pot on the desk set out and hurried in front of it so the others wouldn't see it yet.

"Please don't be alarmed but sometimes this one gets a little too... touchy." The others looked confused and I blushed in embarrassment. "This plant I called the Hugger Vine. It's a vine that loves hugs and it can be really nice! But... It can give a little too hard of a hug..." I looked at the girls to find a weird look on their faces.

"W-What's wrong?" I asked. Stella pointed behind me.

"The question you should ask is... What's wrong with your plant?!" She squeaked and I turned around.

"Oh dear." I whispered as I saw the plant towering over me. "Come on sweetie you need to calm down, okay? We can't play right now!" I said as the vine shuddered. "I know, I know! You want a hug but-" I started to say when it suddenly wrapped around me trapping my left arm to me. I laughed a little, nervously. "Not here!" I whispered frantically. I blushed and probably looked like a tomato as my classmates laughed as my plant lifted me into the air, hugging me tighter. I gasped and forced a small smile smile as it squeezed me. "I-I'm alright! A-As I said... This Hugger Vine is touchy." I said and coughed as it hugged my middle tighter. "Look I'll hug you later okay? You're kind of hurting me sweetie..." I said and patted it lightly. My plant stiffened at the mention of hurting me and immediately let go of me and I yelped as I fell to the ground, probably bruising my butt bone.

"Flora!" Bloom exclaimed rushing out of her seat and helped me up. The other girls were still laughing as I scolded my plant and it shrank back to normal size. I picked up my plants just as the bell rang. The others, except for my friends, left still laughing. I looked at the ground embarrassed and hurt until Layla gave me a hug.

"Good presentation Flo'!" She complimented me. I smiled a little.

"Thank you... Everyone's going to be laughing at me now though..." I said quietly. Musa smiled and said,

"Until Stella makes a fool of herself!" Stella huffed a 'Hey!' at Musa and she laughed. I giggled and we left the classroom. As soon as we got outside I turned to my friends.

"You girls go on ahead! I'm going to drop my plants off at our dorm, okay?" I said turning away.

"Alright! Just don't be illogically late!" Tecna said. The other girls laughed and we waved before parting. I smiled and walked away but I hadn't gotten far when I felt a little woozy. I stumbled a bit when suddenly a voice popped up in my head. Flora... Trouble... In the forest. Help the forest. It was Mother Nature. I gasped and immediately gained my balance and ran to the front of the school. I put down my plants just inside and whispered to them I would be back soon and took off.

-In the woods outside Alfea-

I had run for a while befrore the whispers in my head told me to be careful in the immediate area. I then noticed how the sky was filled with clouds. But they weren't normal clouds...

"Stormy." I whispered to myself. I took a few steps forward then stood still, reaching out to the fern next to me. I quietly asked it if it had seen the Trix and the fern curled lightly around my hand before signaling it had not. I kept moving forward, my eyes darting around, looking for the Trix. 'They're around here somewhere!'

-Not too far away with Icy and Darcy-

The pair of witches were getting annoyed.

"Is she here yet?" Darcy asked, huffing. Icy stopped filling her nails and groaned.

"For the ten millionth time! I. Don't. Know!" Suddenly Stormy nearly crashed into Darcy.

"Hey! Watch it!" Darcy said angrily. Stormy made a face at her.

"Whatever! But the fairy is here! I just saw her!" Icy smiled and floated into the air. "Let's go catch us a fairy, girls."

-Flora-

I was getting worried now. Some fauna said they had sensed the Trix but then others close by said they hadn't! I was seriously confused and I found myself near the lake us Winx hang out at a lot with our boyfriends. I sighed and kneeled down at the edge of the water. I peered into the water at my reflection. However I gasped two seconds later as I saw the Trix's reflection as well. Just as I whirled around, Icy spoke.

"Look who it is sisters! Little miss optimist! Just who we were looking for!" Icy held up her hand which started to glow white. I held up my hands quickly and backed up a step.

"T-There's no need to be h-hostile!" I said before I realized who I was talking to. I frowned and put my hands down and my head up. "Wait! You're always hostile and up to something! What do you want?!" The three witches laughed.

"We just require something!" Stormy said, sickenly sweet. I look at them suspiciously.

"And what is that?"

"You!" Darcy said, and the witches got into an attack formation.

"Echantix!" I shouted. -Flora transformation song thing- Then the fight began.

Well that's chapter 2! You might have to wait longer for the next chapter! It might be this week or next week! Please review!