Worry and the Fight

So I'm supposed to be doing history but it's so amazingly boring I had to stop. And to those history lovers out there... I'm sorry. Anyway! This is the third chapter of Flora and the Trix! I hope you like it!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Winx characters.

-With the other Winx in Mr. Wizgiz's class-

The girls were getting worried. Flora was never late to class. And she said she would just be a moment! So where was she?

"She would be okay right?" Bloom said, looking outside at the clouds that didn't seem right. Layla frowned, upset.

"I believe so! She is capable of taking care of herself..." She said, following Bloom's gaze.

"We should ask Mr. Wizgiz if we could go look for her." Musa said, getting up. The other girls nodded and got up as well to ask him. He looked up at the girls and smiled.

"What is it girls? You look upset." He said cheerfully.

"We were just wondering if we could go look for Flora." Techna said. "My log says she is never late unless she is in trouble."

Mr. Wizgiz nodded. "Yes I remember Flora as always being on time. You may go and find her girls. I will excuse you from class today."

"Thanks!" They all said as they rushed out of the classroom and out of the building.

-Out in the woods-

I huffed as I flew out of the path, just barely, of some of Icy's icicles.

"You can't avoid them forever!" Icy shouted at me.

"Magical Vines!" I shouted back, waving my hands around and vines burst out of the ground to wrap around Icy. I sighed, smiling a bit, happy to have to not fight her anymore, when I was nearly knocked out of the air by a burst of Darcy's power.

"Remember fairy! There are more than one of us!" She said, as she and Stormy floated side by side in front of me. I frowned and cupped my hands. I blew out past my hands and pink sparks surrounded the pair.

"What is this?!" Stormy shouted as the sparks became flowers that swirled faster and faster around them.

"A flower twister of course." I said and smiled. But I gasped in pain as Icy kicked me from behind. I managed to stay in the air and turned to find Icy out of her vine prison.

"Just you and me again." She said, raising her hands. I gulped and dodged as she threw more icicles at me. She laughed at me as I frantically tried to avoid her powers. I puffed breath in and out as I flew as fast as I could, sending powers of my own at Icy that she dodged easily. She paused for a moment and I stopped to catch my breath. Then I screamed as Stormy appeared next to Icy and sent a very powerful spell straight at me. It hit me straight in the chest and I fell into the forest below.

The trees put out their branches to stop my fall but I still hit the ground pretty hard. I let out an umph and crawled into the nearby bushes as the Twix floated down, cackling.

"Come out, come out where ever you are Flora!" Icy called. I stayed very still hoping they would go away. They moved a bit away and I managed to crawl away a little. I hadn't gotten very far away when I heard Stormy say,

"I know a way to get her to come out of hiding." I was confused for a moment before I suddenly gasped at a pain in my head. I gasped again. Plants were in pain nearby! I crawled towards the edge of the bushes and looked to see Stormy hitting plants with her powers. I tried not to make noise but I screamed anyway as Stormy hit a tree. I writhed around on the ground from the pain in my head when I felt myself being dragged out of the bush. I looked up, squinting in pain, to see Darcy above me.

"We found you." She said and smirked evilly. I whimpered as she pulled me up by my hair and pushed me over to her sisters. I tripped and fell and they laughed evilly as they surrounded me. The last thing I saw and heard before they hit me with a convergence to knock me out was my friends running onto the scene and shouting, "FLORA!!!!"

That is chapter 3! I am actually in school at the moment but we had a little to do what we felt on the computers so yay! Please review or comment or something! Should I even continue this story? Please let me know