CHAPTER 1: TWO WORLDS COLLIDED

Romance involves everything, there is no exemption when it comes to love. Once it comes to you, you can't escape anymore, well sometimes you can, but it takes time, isn't it?

"Hi, My name is Minsu, 20 years old, a cutie potato-- aish!"

Minsu was practicing his introduction because the school year is opening again. With his small confidence, he can't help it when it comes to facing a group of people.

He scratched his nape while making a disappointed look. He can't believe that he always do it for 20 years. He lied on his bed, closing his eyes and imagined himself doing an introduction. By that, when he wakes up, he'll feel like there's nothing to be worried of. He knew that nothing will change and so what if he'll make a mistake, he also knew he's a normal person but he's not actually aware that he's an adorable guy. His small appearance made his looks more cuter.

"Son! wake up! you'll be late!" Mrs. Kim called him while shaking his body

"Mom, 5 minutes please, I still need 5 minutes to complete my sleeping hours"

Knowing Minsu, he won't wake up if it won't complete his sleeping hours.

"Son! You can just ignore it for today, you'll embarrass yourself if you'll keep doing this"

"Ahhh! Mommm!" he complained, not minding his Mom's reminder. Later on, he'll regret it.

Her mom left him sulking in his bed, still trying to let himself have a nap for only freaking 5 minutes. This small guy is really unbelievable.

"What the- Mommmm!" He shouted when he saw the time on his phone. He almost cried.

"I tried son!" Mrs. Kim shouted from the kitchen. Shaking her head, he knows her son well. Her precious gift.

Minsu immediately fixed his beddings and then ran to the bathroom, took an abrupt bath then wore his uniform without even ironing it.

"Ouch!" he exclaimed when his head accidentally hit the door "I'm still growing, perhaps" he stated in disbelief.

From the stairs, he get down quickly then headed to the kitchen where his Mom is preparing for their breakfast.

"I've already told you to wake up early, look at you" Mrs. Kim shook her head unbelievably. "You're in a rush now?" asked Mrs. Kim but Minsu didn't bother to look at her, he just stole a piece of sandwich, bitten on his mouth and a pack of produced milk. "Hey! don't forget to eat something on your way!"

"Yes Mom! Bye Bye!" He shouted, running quickly outside their house.

Mrs. Kim took a deep breath, she smiled perfectly while thinking about his adorable son.

"Minsu-ah!" another adorable boy called him outside the gate. It's Wonggi, his best friend.

"Why are you still here?"

"Of course, waiting for you! You babo!" Wonggi hit his shoulder lightly.

"Stop it! We gotta go!"

They both called a taxi.

"We'll meet later, breaktime" Minsu reminded his Best friend when they arrived at the school's entrance.

"Yeah, copied, go ahead, bye" they hugged each other then separated their ways. Cutie patoties seem to be a perfect match.

Minsu was busy staring at the time on his phone when he...

"Fuck!" a semi-deep cold yet attractive voice suddenly voiced out.

Minsu, as a small patotie started feeling nervousness while looking at the tall guy who's in front of him, looking intensely upon him. He actually collided with him. Glancing at each other, he immediately bowed his head.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you" closing his eyes reluctantly, trying to express his sincerity.

"Tss" the only response he heard from the tall guy.

He attempted to looked above and face on him again but after 3 seconds, he failed again.

The tall guy seems to be cold-hearted, he just stepped his foot but hit Minsu's shoulder meanly. He sighed deeply and fixed himself again. But after realizing...

"Shit!" he muttered, taking his run towards the designated classroom.

The tall guy paused for a while, rewinding the moment he had earlier. He smirked when he realized how small that guy is.

"Kyungho-ah, I heard we'll have a new transferree, she's a muse in their campus" Chan interrupted his reminiscence. He closed his eyes out of annoyance. Knowing him, he doesn't care about anything, most especially if it's someone who he doesn't like.

"Shut up, if you want her then go, get her"

Chan chuckled bitterly while patting his shoulders, he's such a fierce man.

"Let's just go, don't mind that one, hehe"

Before they walked, Kyungho was actually looking at him intensely so Chan grabbed his arm forcefully. He doesn't want to annoy him, not anymore.