a mission that hurts

"ugh daddy are we there yet? it is so hot!" i whine clearly upset that i felt like and oven in my little cloak konan made me.

"no atsuko we are not we will be soon." sasori answered for my clearly agitated dad.

"but i don't feel so good." i whine louder.

"Atsuko we are flying there so stop complaining!" he yelled at me

"i just...feel so......*bleach*" i couldn't talk very well right when i was talking i trew up over the edge and felt worse so i did it again and passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~deidara POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

atsuko was complaining that is was to hot and that she didn't feel good first she was compaining that her feet hurt so we flew and now she is driving me nuts.

"ugh daddy are we there yet? it is so hot!" she whines

"no atsuko we are not we will be soon." sasori answered for me.

"but i don't feel so good." she whined louder i finally burst

"Atsuko we are flying there so stop complaining un!" i yell at her i finally got her to be quiet

"i just...feel so...*bleach*" i hear her say i look back only to see her throwing up over the side and then pass out and fall over the edge i quickly grab her leg and pulled her up and held her.

"man that was intense!yeah" i say panting from the scare.

"hehehehe" sasori let out a low rough laugh

"dude that is just creepy un" i say slowly backing away

*************time skip brought to you by-- explosins (yes i know i spelled that wrong)**********

"daddy daddy look it so big!" atsu is finally better and happy i was just sitting there nodding had sparkles all around me. (just like maka's dad from soul eater. atsu is just what he calls her as a nick name. p.s. she is now 5.)

"daddy why we here?"

"to get someone just stay and be quiet. Un" i tell her sternly

"yay yay yay yay yay!" atsu calls jumping up and down.

"atsu i told you to be quiet yeah!" i say in a weird voice that made her laugh the sasori distracted her with his tail thing.

~~~~~~~~~~i gotta skip this cause i am too lazy to write it so they get gaara and are leaving.~~~~~

**atsuko's pov**

"oww that looks like it hurts" i say dumbly as daddy returns with a red headed boy in his bird thing that he calls art I call it boom pop because of the sound it makes when they blow up.

"it does now come on lets go!" dad says as he walks away with sasori and me there is a red headed boy on daddy's bird daddy picks me up and puts me on his bird as well. we are leaving when dad and sasori stop I was distracted and not paying any attention to what was going on and then dad leaves sasori behind I see sasori talking to a young boy with purple paint on his face...i was using dads weird eye thing.

"Atsuko put your cloak on please it is getting a bit windy Yeah" daddy says walking by the bird I put my akatsuki cloak on over my akatsuki footsie pajamas. I crawled over the back of the bird and looked at the boy that was being carried in the birds mouth. Daddy saw this and pulled me back.

"Atsuko stay away from him he is non of your concern un." dad tells me as we keep walking soon sasori joins us as tells us he was fighting someone that was working with puppets just like him.