New name & being

I didn't move I stayed there all night but had no one daddy had said he'd come back soon....I waited 10 more minutes and he came back.

"Daddy?..." I say unsurely as he looked at me.

"Sorry my little bomber but you need to forget and you need to leave." He says sadly I look up at him confused. He did some hand signs and put a hand on my head "dadd- " I was cut off as a little shown and everything started slipping away from me I soon blacked out for a short while when I awoke I was alone and cold pieces of ice clung to my clothes and skin. I sat there I felt hallow and empty I didn't understand anything. I don't know how long I sat there but the sun came up and it became really warm the ice melted but I was still cold an didn't move. My fingers and knees were blue and the tips of my fingers were black I sat there unmoving. I heard someone close I stayed still I guess they saw because they rushed over to me and started checking me to see if I was alive after they were sure i was alive I slowly look up only to see I'm Surrounded by a girl with blond hair in a long ponytail and bangs covering one of her eyes she seems familiar but I don't know.
" she's alive guys!" She exlaims picking me up and running really fast she took me to somewhere where they attached a needle and tube into my arm and started warming me up it felt nice. Soon more people came in as I lay there I was fixed up and a tall man with long blonde hair came in he looked at me and seemed to be cautious with his hand he placed it on my head the one part of my body that felt to hot. His hand was cold so I leaned into his hand surprising him. He quickly maintained composure and I felt something in my head it felt weird I had felt this before when....I don't remember.... I snapped out of my thoughts when the hand was removed from my head and his face had a weird expression of confusion, distress, and disappointment?

"Did you find anything inoichi?" An old man asked. " no her mind had walls around it when I broke those down her mind is blank there is nothing there. So something happened between the time we had her and the time she escaped." The man says they all seemed alarmed by this news. I sneezed catching their attention. I felt tired and my eyes started to droop down.

🙈no one pov🙈

As her eyes where closing she started blocking out every thing Round her.
After her small sneeze they watched her as she slipped into slumber after that they left two anbu to watch her just in case and left. 

🕰time skip brought to you by sasukes emoness🕰

When she awoke she was questioned by people but barley ever did they get a response from her.

Questions & answers:
'What is your name?'
'I..don't know'
'Where are you from?'
'.....'
'How old are you?'
'.....8 I think....'
'Ok, well who are your parents?'
'.......'
'How did you escape the leaf village?'
'.....'
'When where you born?'
'........'
'Look kid you need to answer the questions.' The lady started getting irritated by atsuko's silence.
'I...don't....know....'
After that atsuko's should not say anything else and stayed quiet and stared blankly at her hands. After a while the lady started yelling but atsuko's was unresponsive and this lasted for hours until a nurse came in to check on atsuko and ended up grabbing atsuko's shoulder and yanking her a little making atsuko look up at her with a blank look. The nurse gasped and pulled her away from the child. " now miss there is no need for that sort of behavior with a child ever!" The nurse scolded the woman looked shocked but not at the nurse but at atsuko. The nurse layed atsuko down and made sure things were in order before tucking the girl in and turning the lights out. " miss you have to leave now." The nurse says as she waits the woman leaves with the nurse and atsuko sleeps.

-----👩🏾Miss Amy POV👩🏾------
I was yelling at the girl but she didn't respond so I resorted to violence I shook her a bit and when her head tilted back her eyes meet mine they scared me her blue eyes were empty and cold as ice they seemed.....lost....

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Sry I haven't updated in so long!