Aktsuki

before deidara left his village he had a girlfriend and they were in love and even though he was thirteen he join a criminal group leaving her behind...

-----------no one POV----------

"deidara you have a mission. you will go bac to your village to get a scroll for us. here is your assinment and all the info you need." a gruff voice said

"yes learder-sama." deidara replies as he takes the paper and leaves the room.

************deidara pov*********************

'great now i am going back there to get scroll that could possibly be garded by a troll. hehe that ryhmed un.' i think to myself as i leave the hideout.

++++++++++++++TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY - RAINNING CATS N' DOGS++++++++++++++

'i am now at the gates but i feel like i am forgeting something......oh well lets just get that scroll and leave.'

'walking down the street i see a house that i know well it was my girlfriends house she used to let me stay over for long whiles before i left. last i heard she was practicing a justsu to do something i am not sure i wonder if it worked?' i talk to myself as i walk over and knock on the door.

"hello how can i help you?" she asks opening the door.

"um can i come in for a second?" i say trying so hard not to say un or yeah.

"yeah yeah sure come on in you can sit at the table while i cook dinner. oh would you like to join us?" she asks me kindly

"sure that would be great. and wait did you say us?" i ask dumbfounded

"yes i have a son and daughter i may only be 18 but who cares." she shrugs it off and walks over to the stove turns it off then calls the kids for dinner. 'kids! who got her pregnate?! that is just not right what pervert gets a young girl pregnate?' i think in my head. right then two kids run in one is pretty tall at least 7 and then the younger one looks about 4.

"well then haru and atsuko we have a guest joining us today his name is-....oh dear i forgot to ask your name." she says sheepishly

"release" i say as my tranformation justsu goes away she stares wide eyed.

"deidara! what are doing here i mean you just left me here and now you come back?!" she is yelling at me now.

"woah woah woah cool it chiasa i had no choice." i tell her she calmes down and we eat quietly well...most of us the boy was playing with his food and the girl was getting it all over herself.

"your kids are a mess." i say plainly

"well they are your kids too." she says growling at me.

"what? haha your pulling my leg we never did that." i laugh think this was a joke

"they are yours! i used a justsu that can copy DNA and then build a life from from it!" she yells at me then finishes her food and takes away the dirty dishes and washes them then comes back and grabs her kids.

"we will talk after they are asleep. but first miss stinky her needs a bath! and you mister need to do your homework." she says smiling at her kids she takes her 4 year old girl to the bath and the boy is doing homework on the table. a few minutess later she came back with the girl and gave her something that was mushy and smelled like apples and the girls face lit up like a fire. she ate it quikly and then passed out on the table and was out to bed along with her brother.

"OK so you have to kids that are mine and i didn't know about them." i state

"no i have one of your kid and the other is from another boy that let me test the justsu on him so the boy is his but he died some time ago and the girl is yours she is only 4 so she is your responsibility as well as mine." she tells me.