I just relised i fogot to input her name! It's Usagi

---------~🌼Ino POV🌼~-----------
After coming home from our mission and finding that girl again it was a huge relief but she was different now. At first she wouldn't stop talking bout her father now she doesn't even speak hardly ever. Since I found her and my father can check on her mental state she is staying with us. So today I'm picking her up from the hospital.

After walking a ways I bump into some friends. "Hey guys!" I smile as I walk up to naruto, shikamaru, choji, sai, and lee. " hey Ino." They say simultaneously. "Where you going?" Naruto asked. "To the hospital to pick up that girl." After that I walked away ignoring them.

As I reached the hospital I walked to the girls room she sat idol so still you'd think her a doll or dead. She was dressed in a small blue dress. I nodded at the Anbu letting them leAve. I walk over to the girl who kept her head down with her hair in her face. " hey...I'm going to take you home with me okay?" She only nodded softly. I lifted her head to make her look at me only to see no light or life in her eyes it made me sad that someone so young could be so lifeless. I smiled softly and picked her up she just layer her head on my shoulder and stayed still. As I walked through the town I noticed my friends weren't training anymore. "H'mm, hey...do you remember your name yet?" I ask she shakes her head 'no' weakly. "Would you like me to give you one?" I ask she tenses slightly as if surprised but then nods once again slowly. I smiled and told her I would need a while to think about it. As we got home I noticed all my friends at my house with their teams and sensies. "Huh?! Guys?! Why are you in my house?!" I shout alarmed. "Oh relax ino-pig we only wanted to see how the girl is doing." Sakura says and some people nodded while others groaned. " well not all of us did but still." She smiled. "Can I see her?" She asked holding her hands out for the girl I handed her over. Sakura held her and smiled though just like when I held her she buried her face in her shoulder and didn't move. " is she okay?" Hinata asks softly. " I don't know" I answer. Soon we start to hang out we set her down on her floor with toys but she didn't play with them. Akamru had burst threw the door and the girl only slightly turned her head to look. Akamaru was chasing rabbits threw my house! I hit Kiba on the head telling him to stop his darn dog! He did and then I scolded them. After all the chaos we cleaned up only to notice that the girl was gone! "Uh guys where I the kid?" Naruto asked we all searched and found her upstairs in my bedroom with a rabbit in her arms. We had already put the other rabbits outside. She held a black and white rabbit with brown eyes. That's when it clicked she only moved for the rabbit Usagi meant rabbit that would be her new name! " hey how about the name Usagi would you like that?" I ask she pauses and nods slowly i smile "great Usagi it is."