"Here. We are gonna first go with this blue one. Get you hair and make up and put this on. ",Nandini said him and he looks at her and then at the makeup girl waiting for him.

"It will be fine without makeup or hair.",Manik said her firmly.

"I am sorry but a little touch up is needed it won't take much time. You look good but there will be lights and flashes and close angles. ",Nandini said him and he nods as he walked to the chair and sat down tapping his legs lightly.

Nandini watched him and realises something's wrong and walks closer to him.

He looked up at her raising an eyebrow.

"You okay with it?",she couldn't help asking him her curiousity increasing every second to unfold the mystery around him.

"I am fine.", Manik said with a straight face and she sighs before walking away and Manik frowns a little lost in thoughts.

He puts on a blank face as Nandini walks back to him.

"This will take a while. You can hear to some songs till then.", Nandini said giving him her airpod.

She plays her favourite playlist and he plugs the ear phone in, staring at her trying to understand what is she doing.

"Get it done soon.",Nandini said the makeup artist who nods and starts working on it. Nandini watches as Manik gripped the chair hard and gets confused by his actions.

She watches him from her seat trying to connect the dots but comes up empty.

The girl nodded at Nandini and Nandini thanked gesturing her to leave.

After Manik gets his hair done. Nandini walks close to see him frowning.

"Are you okay?",Nandini asked him again a little concerned.

"Will you stop asking the same question.",Manik said irritated glaring at her and she nods embarrassed and gives the blue suit to him.

She left and Manik rests his head on the chair and takes a deep breath trying to calm himself and reminding himself that he said he would give her a chance.

He wears the light olive color shirt and the blue coat and pants and glanced at himself in the mirror.

He walks out and Sara walks to him.

"Are you ready?",She asked him and he nods.

"You look sexy.",Sara gave a compliment and he smirked.

"Looks like Mike is gonna be heartbroken or is it Aditya now?",Manik teased her and she narrowed her eyes at him.

" It's not my fault that they can't resist my charms.",Sara said smiling and Manik chuckled as they walked close to everyone.

Nandini turned beside Soniya and they looked at Manik walking down.

"So handsome.",Soniya whispered and Nandini couldn't help but agree, she looks around and finds almost every girl swaying over him and staring hard.

"Shall we start?",Kevin asked and everyone nodded.

" I know now why he is the most eligible bachelor. If I was your age I would have given a try. ", Soniya whispered beside Nandini staring at Manik who was talking with Kevin.

"You can still try. You are like what only 10- 12 years older. Boys like older women and you still look lovely as ever.",Nandini praised her and Soniya smirked.

" I know right but I am actually quite happy with the man I am with right now. It feels like he is the one.",Soniya said and Nandini looks at her with an odd expression .