Give Me Love Imagine

Imagine: Demis phone was buzzing in her back pocket but she couldn't check it because she was I'm the middle of recording her newest single. "Alright demi, lets take a ten, you don't seem too focused" the man on the other side of the glass said to demi. She shrugged with a slight smile and apologized. "I'm going to the restroom" she said. She pulled out her phone and read a text from ed that said "I'm at the same studio as you meet me in hall F in a couple minutes?" Demi smiled and figure the bathroom was one in hall E so if she got caught with ed she could just say she got lost. "I'm omw" she replied, and just as she hit send she bumped into someone. Before she could look up she heard a deep scary man voice say "where do you think your going?" She slowly looked up to see ginger stubble on her boyfriends chin. He kissed her fast on the lips "Ed! You know we can't get caught together, like this" Demi said. "I know but I hate that we have to keep us a secret you know..." Ed said. " I know but the world would freak out and we decided it was best, more privacy" Demi remarked and ed nodded. "I have seven minutes until I need to be back" she added. Ed looked around and saw that there was no one around "well that's enough time to.. you know" Ed said with a wink. "Babe, I love you but I'm scared. I know that there is so many people that want us together but that's more stress. If we get caught everyone here would tell at least one other person, then that person would tell another person. Before we know it the whole world will know we are dating" Demi said. "You're right we can do what we want in private and kiss when no one is around. Until paparazzi catches on. I mean eventually everyone will know it's been four months and we often get those looks when we are together" Ed said. "I know I'm pretty sure my mom and my producer say something about me and having babies everyday" Demi said with a chuckle. "You're so fucking adorable and I'm so happy you're mine" ed said kissing her lips slowly and passionately. Their mouths now moving in sync.  Ed has demi up against the wall with his hands on her ass. Demis mom walks by looking for her and glances down the hall seeing them. "My daughter... with ed? I'm so getting her for this later, but why embarrass her now" she thought to herself and continued walking. "Mmm ed" demi said and bit her lip. "What's wrong babe?" He asked "nothing I just have to go back and record this song. We can pick this up later, in your bed?" Demi said in a sexy tone. Ed nodded with a smile and lightly pecked demis lips "I gotta go too love, I'll be done here by 5:30" he says. "Okay I'm done at at 5:10" Demi says "my limo gets here at 5:00 so go out there at 5:20 and I'll be there at 5:30 we can't go at the same time cause you know. I'll text my driver and let him know you'll be getting in at 5:20 and to dive around the block and come back at 5:30 so no one suspects anything" Ed said assuring demi they won't get caught. "I love you ed"  demi said kissing him. She began to walk away she ed grabbed her arm. "Ed I really have to..." demi trys to get out but ed cuts her off and says "I know I know, you really have to go. I just need you to know that I love you more babe" demi just smiled at his cheesy smirk and continued to walk. As soon as she turned the corner she walked into her mom. Demi grabbed her forehead "ouch" Demi said rubbing her head. "I'm sooo sorry baby, I was just looking for you, they want you back in the studio" her mom said. "Yea I know they gave me ten minutes and it has been fifteen, but forget all of that, how long have you been standing there?" Demi asked in a stern voice. "I um I was walking not standing that is why we walked into each other. Why what's wrong" her mom said acting clueless. "Mom! You're lying" Demi said because she knows her mother far to well. "Okay fine, I didn't mean to but I kinda walked by and saw that ed had you up against the wall during your little make out session. Please don't be mad I promise my lips are sealed" her mom said. "We will talk later but now I have to go back" Demi said continuing her walk back to her studio as her mom followed closely behind. "Demi! You're late. I gave you ten minutes" her producer said. "I know I'm sorry but I um" Demi was at a loss for words. "Its my fault I got her all sidetracked" her mom spoke up and they smiled at each other. "Alright whatever let's get back to work" Demi began singing and watched the clock with every line. Counting down the minutes until she could see ed again and be with him for the night. The clock read 5:05 "alright demi that's a wrap. You're recording again tomorrow at noon"  demis manager said. She nodded and walked out with her mom to the lobby. "So um mom" demi started to say then brought her voice down to a whisper. "Me and ed are dating and have been for a while. We just didn't want the public to blow up and have the paparazzi stalk our every move" "baby I understand its no worry. I won't tell anyone you know that" her mom said. "I'm staying at his house tonight so I'll see you tomorrow here at noon" demi said. "Sounds good after let's all go out to dinner I mean everyone sees and knows you guys as bestfriends, So we will have him and his crew come as well" her mom said in a shrieking excited tone with a huge smile on her face. "Okay mom I love you so much but I gotta go eds limo is here and we can't go at the same time. My limos will be here in a few to take you home" Demi said and hugged her mom. "Love you, you two have fun, but not too much and be here on time tomorrow" her mom added. "But mommm" Demi said pouting. Her mom gave her a death glare back. "Jeez I was just kidding. I'll see you later ma" Demi said. Demi walked out and got in eds limo. "I was ordered to take you on a short drive then go pick up ed too" the driver said and demi nodded in reply. After the short 5 minute drive they ended back up at the studio just as ed was walking out. "Hey babe" Ed said once climbing in and planting a kiss on demis lips. "To my house, Leo" Ed said to his driver.