It's always been you Imagine

Imagine: demi was spotted at the movies with Nick Jonas, and then all these rumors started that they were dating. They weren't actually dating so they denied it all, they said they were just best friends. Nick was feeling something more, and he wanted to know how demi felt but he didn't want to ask her. What he wanted to do was go above and beyond to show her his love for her. First wanted to make sure he wasn't going to make a fool of himself. He decided the best way to do this is to talk to Marissa (Demi's best girlfriend) so he asked her if she would meet him for lunch. While they were at lunch he told her how he feels about demi and she couldn't hide her excitement, "no way! Oh my god this is so perfect! She feels the same way!" She practically shouted across the restaurant. "Shhh, I don't need anything getting out before I tell her. I want to plan something big, will you help me?" He asks, "of course I will!" She again shouts and he glares at her "sorry, of course I will Nick" she whispers, and they both start laughing. After a week or so of planning it was all set for that night, Nick and Marissa were backstage going over it once more to make sure everything was perfect. the concert was almost over and this had to happen soon, so Marissa ran to someone with a headset, told everyone it was time then shouted "good luck!" To Nick as he picked up a microphone, he shot her a nervous smile as if to say 'thanks I need it' and soon the music started to play, demi looked around confused until she heard a male voice sing "cause all of me loves all of you..." She's looking for where it's coming from, before she could say anything Nick walked out and sang the whole song to her, she watched in tears as he finished and said "demi lovato I have loved you for so long and I need you to know, you're perfect in every way and I was hoping you would do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" She blushed and before even answering she kissed him, the whole crowd went "awwwwwwh" and she said "yes Nick of course I will! I love you and I'm so glad you feel the same!" She looks to the crowed and says "everyone give it up for my boyfriend Nick Jonas! That's all for tonight but I can't wait to see you again on my next tour! Thank you all for sharing such a magical day with me!" And Nick and demi walk off stage holding hands. As soon as they were backstage she hugged him so tight and he picked up and spun her around, and gave her a little, kiss before Marissa ran up and they started jumping and screaming like little girls, Nick just rolled his eyes and walked away to make a phone call to make sure everything is set up. He then came back, took demi by the hand and said "sorry Marissa she's mine for the night, you can see her tomorrow and talk all you want" she winked at demi and let them walk away. When they got in the car demi asked where they were going, Nick told her it was a surprise. When they got to their stop she saw it was the nicest hotel in town and she said "babe you didn't have to do this for me" and he said "I know but I wanted to, I want tonight to be perfect, the best night of your life." She smiled as he led her up to their room. On the bed were rose petals and a Bouquet of roses for demi, on the bedside table were two glasses and a bottle of the nicest wine. She squeals "oh my god Nick it's so perfect!" And he looks into her eyes and starts to kiss her passionately, it starts to get heated and they move to the bed putting the roses on the bedside table with the wine. Demi starts to unbutton his shirt and stops for a second just to look at his amazingly toned, sexy body, then she deepens the kiss even more and he begins to undress her, soon she's only in her bra and panties and he's left in his boxers. As they're kissing she can feel him getting harder against her and she wants him so bad "fuck baby I want you so bad" she said rubbing the outside of his boxers "I've been wanting you for so long, I don't want to move to fast for you though baby" he said and she slipped her hand in his boxers and said "I've been wanting it just as long and I don't want to wait anymore" with that she took off his boxers and her bra and she got down and kissed the tip of his dick before entering it into her mouth. He starts to breathe heavy and puts his hands in her hair as she begins to move faster and harder and then he pushes her off and she whines a little and he said "I want to cum with you, not in your mouth" and then takes off her panties and slips on a condom and enters her as she moans so loudly that he almost cums just from that, he starts to move his hips and she joins him, "ugh fuck baby you feel so good" he says and she's breathing so heavy and her legs start to shake, he knows she's close and so is he, he pushes in a little farther and she cums and then he follows filling the condom. They both lay there for a minute breathless and then he rolls over and kisses her softly and whispers "I love you so much" and she says "I love you more" and they fall asleep in each other's arms after the best night of both of their lives.