Games with Demi Imagine

Imagine: You're sitting at home on your iPad browsing. Your friend Christian calls you to come play some twister with a few people. You told him you were bored so why not. You drove over to Christians place and saw Demi's car and got super excited. He didn't tell you your girlfriend was there. You walk in and Christians brother Andrew greats you."Hey Drew! Its been a while" you say hugging him. "I know, how are you love?" he asked. "Extremely bored let's get this party going" you say laughing. You walk in the living room and see that there is two twister boards set up and all the furniture is moved to against the wall. You hear Demi's laugh which draws you to the basement stairs. Her laugh never fails to bring a smile to your face. "Who Is all here?" You ask Andrew as he pours himself a glass of wine. "Ummmm. Me, Christian, Demi, Selena, Marrisa, Nick, Joe, we invited Kevin but he to take his family out today, Josh, Taylor, and Ed.... I think that's everyone" he says unsure, obviously buzzed. "Let's go down there, they're playing pool and just dance on the kinect. Demi won't stop talking about you and she doesn't know you're here so she will be happy" he adds smiling. You guys head down stairs and you see Demi vs Selena on just dance and they're both twerking. You cant help but laugh at the two and Demi screams and pauses the game. "Y/n!!!!!!! I missed you babe" she says embracing you in her arms kissing your lips softly. "I missed you more beautiful" you say kissing her back. "Let me finish this round with Selena. Then we can go sit on the couch and talk, okay?" She says and you nod staring at her ass when she walks away. You turn around and say hello to your childhood friends. You start a game of pool with Taylor. "Well you're stripes" she says after you hit in a few balls. "Am I ever going to get a turn?" She asks and you chuckle looking at the table noticing you have only two balls left and she hasn't even had a turn. "Well you said you were the pro so I decided to take on the challenge, I've been practice if you cant tell" you say hitting in your last ball followed by the eight ball. Everyone is speechless but demi cheering for you. "You're a dork" you tell her, grabbing her hand walking over to the couch. You both take a couple shots begin to feel tipsy. So you start to kiss. You were never big on affection in front of a crowd... The alcohol told you otherwise. One thing lead to another, Her tongue lightly ran across your bottom lip, sending chills throughout your body. Opening your mouth she takes advantage and let's herself roam inside of you. Your hand travels up the front of her body to grab her boob. You began to massage it when you hear "woah, woah woah, as hot as this all is, would you two get a room for once?" "That's fine" you say standing up. "Not now!!! Later, sure, but now we play twister. To the living room everyone" Christian says chuckling at himself. Everyone gets into the living room and you plop on the couch. "Babe I was gonna sit there" Demi said climbing on top of you pouting like a small child. "Oh stop" you say kissing her and stand up."alright every time you fuck up you remove an article of clothing" Christian said. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Let's start , im the spinner, everybody take a shot of vodka" Christian adds after everyone agrees to removing clothing. Once everyone is tipsy christian says "right hand blue, demi" the game goes on and, and on. Clothes flying left and right. Only nick and Selena ended up fully naked. You were left in your bra and shorts and you see demi is completely topless and in shorts. Demi looks at you and winks and gestures toward the stairs. She gets up and walks up stairs. You walk to the kitchen and drink some wine and you look around to see no one is paying attention. You look over your shoulder and dart up the stairs. You get to the top step and trip and demi busted out in laughter. "Shut up you ass" you say covering up her mouth, And kissing her. "Come on" demi says dragging you into there guest room. "I've been waiting all god damn night for this, make it good" demi said in your ear. You flipped her over and pinned her down to the bed and went to her neck. You sucked where you knew drove her crazy. Slightly below her neck you sucked hard and lightly bit leaving a mark. "Fuck babe why do you do you do this to me" demi says taking her nails out of your back. You didn't even realize how far her nails were into you until she took them out. Demi reaches around you and takes off your bra. She sees your nipples are hard and pulls you against her so you can rub your boobs together. "Shit babe" you say. You take off her pants then yours. "In a hurry?" Demi questions with a chuckle. "Yes, you're driving me crazy" you say back slamming your self against her. "Fuck.... Mm" demi moans out as you grind against her. You bite her lip and and slide you're tongue into her mouth and she sucks on your tongue. Earning some moans from you she stops and bites your lip hard. You drop your head down on the side of her and bite her ear. Your both moaning and your body in grinding up against hers. You feel your wetness blending with hers. "Babe its only been like a month why does it feel so amazing" you say kissing her after. You thrust a few times really hard and send demi over the edge "fuck babe" she says cumming into you. You cum right back into her. You move down to lick her clean, when you're finished she flips you over and does the same, "if we cant shower I have to get you clean somehow" she says "I dont think either of us would be clean if we were in the shower love" you say and wink as you pull your shorts back on watching her closely as she does the same, she goes behind you to help you with your bra. "When we get back down there will you at least put your bra back on, I dont want everyone seeing what's mine and wanting it" you say. "Youre so cute when you get jealous babe, but yes I will" she says and kisses you as you guys are leaving the room. When you get back down stairs you realize everyone is drunk and passing around a bottle of Captain morgan, you guys go take a couple shots to catch back up, the sex sobered you. You sit down in the circle and watch as Selena is dared to give nick a lap dance. The game goes on a few more rounds of people kissing and nick and Selena spending 7 minutes in heaven. Youre getting kind of bored of this game and lean over and whisper to demi "you wanna get out of here and go back to my place, maybe spend the weekend together, ive missed you so much I wanna spend time with just you." "Of course I would love that" demi said before getting up to put her shirt back on. "Okay guys me and y/n are gonna take off, we've got some catching up to do. Love you all see you soon!" Demi said and you guys hug everyone goodbye before getting into your car to go spend some time watching movies and just spending time together.