For You Imagine

Imagine your girlfriend Demi is getting ready to leave for a couple months to do a tour in the UK with Ariana Grande as the opening act, you love ariana and you wish that work didn't get in the way of you going with them. As she's walking out the door she promises to skype you every night and if she gets a chance to come home for a couple days she will. You say "I love you Demi and I'm gonna miss you so much" she says "I love you too" and hugs you and when she does you whisper "I bought you a new vibrator for your trip it's in the outside pocket of your suitcase" and you wink at her, kiss her and then she gets on the plane. When she lands and finds the vibrator with a note attached 'wish I could be the one inserting this into you, hope you think about me when you use it' she calls you and tells you that she might have to use it after just reading that note but she has to get ready for her first show. That night she had the first show and she called you while Ariana was performing, you could hear her singing problem in the background and you starting talking about how much you loved that song and how amazing her voice is, you hear sadness in Demi's voice and you say "don't worry baby no one will ever have a voice as good as yours, can you do me a favor?" "Sure" she says "have Ariana FaceTime me when you sing got dynamite, I just love the way you dance to that one" you say, and she giggles and says "sure thing babe, I only wish you could be here so I could give you your own personal show" and with that she has to go cause it's almost time for her to go on. Ariana facetimes you and as you watch her dancing you get so sexually frustrated you just wish you were there with her. She skypes you later and you tell her how sexually frustrated you are, she then starts teasing you, first by biting her lip and rubbing her boobs a little, then she slowly starts to undress and is massaging her naked boobs, she takes off her pants and starts rubbing herself, you have all your clothes off in no time and already have two fingers inside of you. She pulls out the vibrator you gave her and inserts it into herself, you grab one out of the drawer next to your bed and as you're both moaning so much, and just as demi is about to cum she gets a look of pure horror on her face, before she can even say anything you realize ariana has just walked into the room. You freeze up not knowing what to do, you're so embarrassed and can't even imagine how demi feels right now. "Ariana I can explain..." Demi starts to say but before she knows it ariana walks over and starts to kiss her. Your eyes get so big, you're in complete shock. Part of you wants to get upset and tell her to get off of your girlfriend but it's so hot that you don't want it to stop. They stop kissing and demi looks over to you as if to say "I'm sorry" and ariana says to her "I've been wanting to do that for so long, I'm sorry I shouldn't have" and she starts to walk away but you stop her telling her how hot that was and to continue. Before you knew it ariana was sitting in Demi's lap and demi was taking her shirt and bra off, massaging Ariana's breasts, they're mouths never breaking contact, you're getting so turned on, you only wish you were there so you could join them. You start pumping the vibrator again, demi starts to take off Ariana's pants and slowly inserts two fingers into her while ariana is pumping the vibrator in and out of demi. All three of you can't control your moans, you came and them watched and demi and ariana came onto each other's hands, demi licked ariana clean and then ariana took demi by surprise and pushed her onto the bed and started to scissor her. Without even realizing it you start to pump your fingers in and out of yourself needing the release, as much as you hated seeing your girlfriend with someone else, it was the hottest thing you've ever watched. As their wet pussies are rubbing on each other, both moaning uncontrollably, you watch as they come and ariana moves down to clean demi up, teasing her with her tongue, your legs start to shake, you know one more moan from demi and you will come too. Just then demi moaned so loud and you knew ariana had found Demi's weak spot. You come, then grab your old t shirt to clean yourself up. Demi and ariana are now getting dressed again and once ariana blows you a kiss then leaves demi says "I really hope you're not upset about that" you say "no not at all! That was so hot! I do wish I was there with you guys though" "I wish you were here too baby" she replies. "Promise me that you won't do anything with her if I'm not watching please" you say "I promise, that was a one time thing anyways, if I ever do anything with her again I want you to be here too" she says and winks. You say your good nights before you both go to shower and go to bed. But while your showering and laying in bed all you can think about is how badly you wanted to be there with them. Just then you get a great idea!

You pull out your laptop and look up flights to the uk, the first one you can get flies you out in two days, That gives you time to give work a little warning that you're leaving, you purchase the ticket and fall asleep with a smile on your face. The next morning you wake up to a text from demi "good morning beautiful, I hope you have a good day at work " it reads, "thanks boo, I miss you so much" you reply before pulling out your curling iron to get ready, you go to work and tell them you're leaving tomorrow, they threaten to let you go if you do but you don't care cause you just wanna be with demi. When you skype demi that night it's so hard to keep it from her but you want it to be a surprise. The next morning you wake up and go to the airport, you text demi "I have a surprise for you in a few hours" then you shit off your phone and your flight takes off. When you land you take the first cab to Demi's hotel, you know she's at sound check right now but she will be back to rest before the show. You're so thankful her security knows you and they let you into the room, you lay on the bed and flip on the tv, just then you hear the door and a few seconds later demi and ariana walk in giggling about something, when demi sees you she screams and jumps on top of you hugging you so tight, "I couldn't stay away, you guys were too sexy the other night" you say and demi starts to kiss you and shoots a look to ariana, Ariana then takes off her top and climbs in bed and starts to rub you outside of your pants making you so wet already, she takes off your pants and removes your panties with her mouth, she starts to lick your clit and a moan escapes your mouth into Demi's. Demi is now shirtless and taking your shirt off, she unclips your bra and starts to massage one boob while sucking on the other. You want her to cum at the same time as you so you push her up, take off her pants and start to finger her. She's moaning so much now and you're getting really close so you start to pump faster into demi and her legs start to shake. You both reach your climax and cum at the same time, which was so hot ariana started rubbing herself, you and demi exchange a look and then you remove her bra and start to massage her boobs while demi removes her pants and starts to finger her, it only takes seconds before she comes. You had no idea how amazing this would be, you're so glad you flew out to see them. After you all shower together and they perform, you and demi are back in her room cuddling and watching a movie, she looks at you and says "I'm so glad you could come out I missed you so much" "I missed you too beautiful, I couldn't go another day without being with you" you reply. She kisses your forehead and holds you close as you guys fall asleep.