You are playing around with one of the flip books when Jin comes out making you run to him to hold his hand again, leaving him astonished "I never said I wouldn't hold your hand after your are done" you explain.

"Sure ma'am" he gives a firm nod.

You are sitting next to Jin on the dining table, the lunch is served and all you have to do is dig in, easy right? but it is not that easy for Jin as you have clutched his right hand with your left under he table, not ready to leave yet.

"Leave my hand" Jin whispers to you carefully so that no one else notices "How will I eat?"

"I won't" you say as your lips stretch, this is his punishment for not talking you for two whole weeks.

Jin is struggling hard to manage the food in his mouth, you can see him spilling the rice at one time and falling the chopstick at other.

"Stop playing with food Seokjinnnah" grandmother remarks after seeing Jin's hasty moves.

"Yes why don't you eat properly?" you fuel grandmother's comment is a mock.

"Hope" he turns his body towards you as he sits, you too turn to face him in a glower when he tilts to you to kiss the folded lines of your forehead "I am not going anywhere, I promise" he raises his hand that you have clutched up in the air "let me have my lunch, okay?"

There is a laughter at the table after your mother and grandmother understands what you have been up to, you squint at Jin before you turn back to your meal with your head low as embarrassment runs into your body.

"Children these days" grandmother chuckle looking at you while you are not meeting eyes with anyone on the table.

You manage to have some bites though you want to hide somewhere behind the closed doors, Grandmother Kim asks you to join her after you are done.

You wanted to stay close to Jin but it seems like a distant dream, grandmother has kept you busy with her favourite go game, though you have no idea how it is played, her past memories and her books like she is teasing you, you are reading her a story as she rests on her bed, every random knock or footsteps at her door is filling you up with a hope that it might be Jin but it isn't.

"Are you bored?" grandmother asks after she finds you distracted for a moment.

"No, not at all" you fake a smile continuing back to the paragraph.

You have no idea where Jin might be as you sit beside grandmother who is having her evening tea "Doesn't Jin have his tea with you?" you ask as you want to see Jin even if it is just to have his tea.

"Sometimes, but right now it is okay as I have you" she smiles, feeling the aroma of the tea leaves "We will go out to take a walk in the garden, okay?" grandmother says cheerfully.

"Grandmother" you whine like a baby "why don't you understand?" you finally master up the courage to tell your heart.

"What?" her pupil dilates.

"I want to stay with Jin, I really want him close to me" you breathe out loud.

"I know" she gives a big boxy smile "and that is why I engaged you with me because you should when the time is right"

You don't understand but you are suddenly accompanied by a bunch of house-keepers who takes you to the dressing room, you are being dolled up in a black satin dress that rests up to your knees with your hairs pinned at the front while the curls left loose above your back, the little touch-ups enhancing your beauty.

You mince out to find grandmother sitting with Jin who is wearing a black tuxedo like an idol of some world famous group, the worldwide-handsome, he gazes at you but like always Jin's face is the most expressionless face you have ever seen.

He takes you to some business party, somewhere you have never been before, you are the oddest one out but you are trying your best to look presentable and match his excellent personality, this is one of the most boring place as you have no idea about any of the conversations taking place around, it is like a gathering where some people came to show off their wealth while some to make connections but Jin is here as a favour to one of his friends.

He is making sure to keep you by his side, trying hard to make the environment easy by mostly translating the conversations for you as you meet different sets of people until some of Jin's business partners summons him for a drink.

You assure Jin that you are totally fine and it will be alright to leave you for some time, you sit at one of the corner chairs with a glass of juice, you are looking around trying to guess the brand the elegantly dressed women are wearing but you realise you don't know much about clothes, you later start counting the number to chandeliers around when you find Jin plastered with alcohol as he falters over to you.

You give a call to the manager who helps Jin to get him in the car, you are sitting at the backseat with Jin as he sleeps on your shoulder, the manager drops you back to Jin's house when you try to wake him up.

"Wake up we have reached" you pat on his cheek before you manage to trudge him inside.

He lays on the couch in the hall, you hurry to bring him a glass of water as you have no idea what is to be done, you are worried as you try to shake some sense in him, you are panicking looking out for your phone to call your mother when Jin finally speaks.

You walk close to listen him say "I had to drink three bottles all at once just to excuse myself and come back to you, I was scared that you would be lonely" he holds you from your wrist and makes you sit closest to him "There is something I want from you but I wish that you don't remember it later" his eyes seems transparent like water.

You seem to sink like a wrecked ship when he leans over to your face like a shadow of yours, you can see his breathtaking beauty in high definition, glowing brightly almost blinding your eyes, his plum lips reduces the way to undress yours, hooking on your tongue as if tasting the eternity through you, his lips are the only right definition of your importance in his life which no dictionary in the world could describe.

He is everything you want to conquer, he is the answers to your craving fantasies, your soul seems to shine like the brightest star and it's him, your man who taught you this pattern of life, where you are willing to give your everything to him as you taste the sweetness back.

He is your desire, leaving a part of himself in you through the kiss, you don't know if he is surrendering his love or it is a sudden outburst of emotion that he can not control but one thing you are sure of is that you have to forget about this beautiful night!

[A/n]

unedited