𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

Primrose Quill never imagined going from sitting in a hospital to being abducted by aliens along with her brother, Peter Quill. But that's exactly what happened to her at the young age of four when she was whisked away into outer space by a band of space pirates. Primrose was forced to fight for her life and train alongside her brother while being watched over by aliens who seemed to not want her around. That was until Peter got his own ship and took his younger sister on adventures with him.

And Primrose will always be grateful for that.

It wasn't long before Primrose's life turned into something out of a cheap sci-fi movie full of intergalactic heists. After nearly losing their lives on numerous occasions thanks to her brother's half-baked schemes, she took it upon herself to come up despite Peter's arguments. Everything was running as smoothly as it could for the lives they lived but she never felt like this was how her life was supposed to play out.

Primrose felt like she was living in someone else's world.

But when she discovered that the galaxy she called home was in danger, Primrose put her feelings aside and joined a group of misfits to save it. Soon she found herself trapped in another one of her brother's outrageous plans that was far worse than the others. Because this plan wasn't half-baked...it was only 12% complete.

For Primrose's sake, twelve better be Peter's lucky number.

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆...

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐋
{ stardust }
played by Lindsey Morgan

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐋{ stardust }played by Lindsey Morgan