𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

Primrose wasn't sure how long she was asleep when she was awoken by the sound of her cell door opening. Before she could even open her eyes to see who had entered her small living space, she felt someone grab her. A hand was placed over her mouth to muffle her shouts as she was forced to her feet. The Quill girl continued to panic before she looked across her cell to find Gamora in the same position she was in.

"We don't wanna hurt you, but if you make this difficult, we will," one of the prisoners whispered into her ear after he removed his hands from her lips before she felt something cool against her neck.

"If you don't wanna hurt me then why don't you save us both the trouble and just leave me here," the Quill woman responded as the fear she was trying to hide proceeded to course through her veins.

"Now where's the fun in that?" the man responded with a giant smirk on his face.

The next thing the brunette woman knew, the inmates restraining her began dragging her through the halls. Primrose stayed silent while she listened to Gamora's shouts as she was forced to follow the two men escorting the latter through the Kyln. When they finally made it to the end of the hall where a guard was stationed, the Quill woman felt a hint of hope mix with the terror she was feeling. But then she remembered what she told Peter earlier about the guards in the Kyln. That was the first time Primrose wished she was wrong.

"Take them down to the showers," the guard told them with a hint of amusement in his tone while Primrose and Gamora stared at him in shock, "it'll be easier to clean up after you're done."

Gamora let out another shout while she continued to struggle against her captors as they continued to drag the two women through the halls. It wasn't long before they actually reached the showers when Primrose began to copy her cellmate's actions and try to break free. However, her attempts were only greeted by the inmates' tightening their grip around her arms while she helplessly watched Gamora get slammed against the stone wall behind her.

"Gamora, consider this a death sentence for your crimes against the galaxy," the leader of the small group of prisoners stated as he pointed his dagger at the woman's neck.

"You dare?" a new voice said, drawing everyone's attention towards the source of the sound to find a man standing at the entrance of the showers. Everyone just stared at the newcomer as he entered the room while his eyes stayed glued to the group restraining Gamora. "You know who I am, yes?"

"You're Drax. The Destroyer," one of the inmates responded after all his confidence faded as Drax continued to walk closer to them.

"And you know why they call me this?" the newcomer questioned right as Primrose spotted Peter and Rocket coming from around the corner and stopping right before the entrance Drax had just come from.