𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

It wasn't long after that when the five of them got out of their seats and got everything they needed before they exited the Milano. Primrose walked behind Peter and in front of Drax with Gamora leading the way. Her blasters were in hand as they walked through the Dark Aster until they reached a door. It immediately opened as soon as they were close enough before they made their way further into Ronan's ship. Once they set foot into the next room, the door sealed shut behind them.

Silence surrounded them as the group of five continued to walk across the metal floor. The nerves within Primrose doubled as the world around her grew darker. Her grip around her blasters instantly tightened while she kept her eyes glued to Peter's back, not wanting to get lost on the unfamiliar ship.

"I can barely see," Drax muttered what they were all thinking under his breath.

It wasn't long after his statement when Groot held one of his hands in the air. The moment he opened his palm, thousands of small light spores left his arm and flew into the air. Everyone watched in awe as light suddenly filled the once pitch-black room. A small smile appeared on Primrose's face as a group of them surrounded her before dispersing into the air.

"When did you learn to do that?" the Quill woman asked without taking her eyes off of the magic happening around her.

"Pretty sure the answer is 'I am Groot,'" Peter responded before sending his sister a small smile and turning his attention back to the mission at hand.

"The flight deck is 300 meters this way," Gamora announced while gesturing towards the space in front of them before she began leading them toward their next destination.

"I want you all to know that I am grateful for your acceptance after my blunders. It is pleasing to once again have...friends," Drax told them, making Primrose silently wish she questioned Gamora more about what happened back on Knowhere before the Kylosian man continued speaking, "you, Quill, are my friend."

"Thanks," Peter responded with a hint of boredom in his voice while he continued to look around at the walls that surrounded them.

"Lady Quill, you are my friend," Drax continued, causing Primrose to send him a small smile before the former's attention turned to Groot, "this dumb tree, he is my friend."

"I am Groot."

"And this green woman, she, too-"

"Oh, you must stop!" Gamora interrupted as she looked back at the Kylosian man with an annoyed look on her face.