Bump

--- CHAPTER 17 ---

Mine pov-

Hey tatsumi? "Yep what is it?" Well... would you be ready to have a child? "Hmm I don't know I'm definitely not against it but i don't know how I'd feel about you having to go through all the pain of pregnancy, you've gone through so much pain already that I'd hate myself if I caused you any more. Why?" That was a shocking sweet answer, well I've been thinking and I kind of want to have your kid... "If you think you're ready and want to make a new life with me then I'll happily help and support you through it all Mine, after all you are the woman I love." Okay I have one more thing to say...

Tatsumi pov-
Okay what is it? "Well I'm... already pregnant with your baby." WAIT WHAT, I'M GOING TO BE A DAD? "Yes honey but please calm down." - Without a second thought I pull my beloved into a hug and cry into her shoulder. I'm really going to be a dad. And even better Mine will be my child's mother. I'm actually going to have a family of my own.

"I'm happy too Tatsumi trust me, but you know this means less sex, and you'll have to start being careful about where and when you grab my bum." Mine I'd stop having any sexual temptations if it meant having a family with you and that's a promise. "Oh no we'll still be having some adult time just not as much and no more in the kitchen, living room or outside. Shower and bedroom only." That's more than enough for me, besides we have some time before you start to get a baby bump so we can still do it in those places for a while. The real question is if you want a boy or girl? "Well I don't just want 1 child so a boy first and then 2 girls." Well if we're lucky the this one in your belly now will turn out to be a boy, and of course he's gunna be Tatsumi Junior. "Don't even think about, we both pick the first name and i have a middle name picked out that I'm sure you'll love." Oh really? I was hoping you'd let me make one of our kids middle name "Bulat" obviously if you don't want to it's fine. "Dummy, that's the name I had already picked, I know how much he meant to you so if it's a boy that was the only real choice." You know I love you so much. "And I love you too, should we tell Akame soon?" Actually I heard a few night raid members will be visiting the capital soon so we can tell all of them if they're not busy. I think Nejinda, Lubbock and Chelsea are all meeting up with Akame in 2 days. "That's great, how come no one ever comes to visit us apart from Akami." Probably because they all fought we died, you from the war and me from suicide.

Mine pov-
Suicide? Don't tell me... you tried to kill yourself when I went into a coma? "..." Tatsumi you idiot, why would you ever do that? Your life matters just as much as mine so why try and throw it away? "...Because without you life wasn't worth living." You poor boy c'mere. - I can't belive he was willing to go that far for me... I treated him like crap and constantly picked on him. And yet he was willing to end it all just because he almost lost me. I don't deserve him, after everything he's been through he deserves a life of heaven on earth. I pulled him into a tighter hug before leading him to our couch and resting his head on my lap. Hey Tatsumi you should rest. "What about you?" I'll just stay and play with your hair. "Let's just go to bed i need a cuddle." Okay let's go do that.