Will you please marry me Mine?

---CHAPTER 10---

Night time rolls in, it's a chilly night and the air is cold too making it sting a little when in contact with skin. Snowflakes start to fall from the sky, the perfect scenery. Tatsumi walks into the bedroom to tell Mine to wrap up in something warm but she beat him to it, she was wearing his clothes so he throws her a jacket and tells her the surprise is ready. Mine steps outside "where is I-" before she could finished she gets swept off her feet into a bridal carry. Unlike when he carried her to his house he felt frozen even when she snuggled into his chest and that's when she notices. "W-wings? A-and scales? Tatsumi what happened?" Tatsumi smiled and took off into the air without responding, this prompted Mine to scream. Tatsumi flys towards the capital thinking that Mine would be admiring the scenery from above which makes him smile, "what are you smiling at?" she had been admiring him instead of their surroundings. "I'm smiling at you of course, oh I just got a really good idea." Before she could respond he sped off to the centre of the huge city, "stand on my feet" Mine looks at him puzzled but does as he says.

"Wow it's like I'm flying too this is so amazing" Tatsumi puts an both hands on her waist "may I have this dance m'lady?". Mine simply nods with a smile. And with that they danced in the star filled sky with everyone in the streets looking up in amazement as the 2 twisted and turned without any cares in the world but this came to am immediate hault. Tatsumi 'dropped' her, she fell while he just waited before swooping down and catching her with a kiss which made the crowd applaud at their big finale. But if course, Tatsumi loves a good encore, he stood Mine up who was crying at his romantic gesture but then her heart stopped. Down on one knee with an open box in hand, a ring, "Mine we have been together so long now even if we weren't lovers but I want to commit the rest of my life to you as your husband, I will do anything to make you happy no matter the cost, I will slay any enemy and cook any meal. I will do everything in my absolute being to make sure you enjoy your life with me to the fullest. Will you please marry me Mine?" Without a second of hesitation she tackles him and lays ontop of him kissing him with no opening for breath. She breaks away before repeatedly saying yes before she was interrupted by a series of loud explosions and something in the sky. Fireworks. "You planned all of this?" Tatsumi picks her up and takes off once again before making out with her passionately in the sky.