24. Meet Her Oppa

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"You're also a pain in the ass and that's also real." Jimin scowled as he retrieved a box to stock items.

"Limmy, my mommy's asking if you want her to make her special strawberry cake for our birthday!" Jungkook reported.

The Imuwa twins, Penny and Jungkook's birthday was coming up this weekend. Ever since they were babies, it was a tradition for them to celebrate together. They loved every bit of it and they planned it together with the help of their families.

Of course, they clashed on some occasions. For example, Jungkook wanted a Marvel-themed while Penny wanted a pop punk-themed on their fifteenth birthday. But they would always compromise or agree to themes.

As they got older, they just decided to match and color-coordinated outfits.

"Of course, I always love her three-tier strawberry shortcake!" Penny gasped in glee as she jumped on her seat, basically on Taehyung. "She doesn't need to ask."

"Sweetheart, please don't jump," Taehyung mumbled as he grew tense from lust. She muttered sorry and stopped her movements.

"This is gonna be exciting!" Jungkook clapped. "Another year with my twin, my hyung, my rich princess...I can't wait for my present from you!"

"Excuse me, what makes you think I'm giving you a present?" The prince retorted as he shook his head.

"Are you not?" The younger stopped clapping and frowned with his doe-eyes at the prince.

Somehow Taehyung's heart hurt by the look of the sad boy. He didn't like seeing him like that, it was like kicking a harmless bunny. The feeling was unsettling and he grew uncomfortable.

"Stop fucking looking at me like that!" Taehyung yelled as he hid his face behind Penny but couldn't stop staring at the weed boy's deepened irises. "Fuck, fine! My God!"

A playful smirk formed on Jungkook's face, knowing he succeeded. His eyes always made people, no preference, bow to him. He jumped over the counter and sat on the surface.

"JK, this is gonna be a good birthday party!" Penny stood up as she went by her best friend. "But we also need to work in the meantime. Come on!"

Jungkook whined as he got off the counter, "I don't wanna get the carrots out of the fridge! It's fucking cold in there!"

"How are we the same age?" The girl complained as she reached over to smack his back, making him wince in pain. "Stop being a baby!"

The younger boy stomped his feet as he headed over to the fridge in the back. He won't do it right away, he's just gonna hide until Penny yelled at him again.

"Sweetheart," Taehyung sang into her ear as he wrapped himself over her. Her back faced his chest as he rested his chin on her shoulder. "Very excited for your birthday."

If you're wondering, no, they're not dating. They haven't even established anything. But they've been doing much more skinship after that sweet night.

And they've been intensely making out in either of their rooms to the point they rubbed onto each other but NOTHING HAPPENS because they're a little shy.

"I'm only excited for the party, not so much the birthday..." She admitted, forcing a smile knowing the reason why.

"Please don't think like that." Taehyung sighed as he let go. He turned her around to now facing him as he saw an insincere smile on her. "Come on, it's fine. Everything will be okay. You have your loved ones, Halmeoni, rat one, rat two..." He squished her face in his palms.

The girl giggled as nodded, "Okay, it'll be wonderful." He showed his rectangular smile when he heard reassuring words from her.

"Plus this year..." The prince began. "You have me...and—"