Chapter 45

Harry's POV

"Harry...i -uh"Elizabeth tries saying.

"What do you want stalker?"Zayn says walking up to me.

"I came to get my girl.Fuck off"i say tying to get Elizabeth but she backs away.

"Get the fuck out of here!"Zayn pushes me.

"Don't fucken touch me " I pushed him back.

"Harry stop!"Elizabeth says while grabbing Zayn back.

Zayn takes off his leather jacket and gives it to Elizabeth.

"Little bitch"Zayn's spits.

My blood ran through my whole body,and it felt like fire was burning my hands.I went up to him and started to punch him non stop.

Elizabeth's POV

Harry rushed Zayn.Zayn didn't seem weak,he punched Harry back in the face leaving Harry with a bloody nose and Harry punching Zayn back leaving him the same.

"Harry stop!"I shout.

"Zayn's please!"I shout once again

"What is going on here?!"Niall runs up to me throwing his backpack on the grown.

"Guys calm the fuck down!"Niall separates them by throwing Harry feets away from me and Zayn against his car.

"Oh you are so lucky!"Harry laughs his anger.

"I bet you are too !"Zayn spits his blood at Harry .

Making Harry get up from the floor and going up to Zayn once again,I get in between them this time and push Harry away.

"I don't want to hear any fucken explanations right now.Harry go to your house and Zayn let's go!"

"And Elizabeth, I'm sorry love but you can't go with either of these dickheads...I'll call a taxi for you love "he demands

I nodded and started to walk to the street.

I could feel Harry looking at me like he always does when I do something wrong,Giving me a glare...sexy but angry looking one.I can't turn back and look at either of them,I can't.

I waited 5 minutes in a public restroom near a coffee shop,crying my anger and sadness out.I felt guilty for everything that's been going on,literally.I feel life I should just go away from everyone...I feel like I need a break from this fucked up place,I need get drunk and forget.

A.N:Guys!!! I hope you guys are liking my story.Thank you all for reading it,it means so much to me!.Once again I'll be updating a bit late ,I've been going through alot lately...Hopefully you guys understand my situation.Thanks once again for supporting my book and keeping up with it.love you all!!! By the way ill be using the some of the pictures I've been using once again in other chapters of the book...