Chapter 10

*Harry's pov*

After the long passionate kiss with Elizabeth,we stopped and she let a small gasp out which kinda worried me.

"What-what's wrong? "I stutter in a low voice getting my face away from her.

"We kissed..."She whispered

"do you say it a bad way or a good way?"I say.

"Dude, we can't be fucken kissing,That's just fucken wired for this type of situation we are in..."She backs away.

"I uh,I'm...I'm really sorry..."I say looking confuse.

"You really believe what um sayin huh?"he lets a laugh out tilting her head back.

"Erm...."I say backing away.

"Come here punk!"she pulls me from the v line of my shirt towards her And places her lips on mine roughly.

"Your lips are so sweet and soft" She says between the kiss.

"Erm thanks?...so are yours!"I say.

She pushes me back against the bed and I land on my back,she ends up Getting on top of me placing her thighs on the side of my waist.I run my hands through her back and my hands end up untying her bra.

"Did you lock the door?"I ask breaking the kiss.

"Uh.. I don't know..."she groan.

"Can I check? "I ask.

"I'll go..."she says getting off me.

I looked at her as she goes to the door and stops at the door sticking her ear on the door.

"what's going on?"I ask.

"I-I think your dad is arguing with someone downstairs...."She says trying to hear.

"Fuck no I have to go check...and-..."I said getting off the bed.

"And what?"she asks.

"you gave me a fucken boner my friend..."I point down to my front.

"Sorry not sorry! "she laughs.

I roll my eyes as I open the door and walk out living her behind.

When I begin to walk downstairs walked in silence to see who was with my dad.

"I don't know what your talking about my son is not hiding no one here!"He argues.

"Uncle, just please let me see who that girl is!"Louis says trying to pass through my dad.

"Who is it?"Elizabeth whispers behind me.

"Shit!"I curse under my breath.

"Its Louis! I really don't know what he is doing here."I whisper to her.

"Fuck!What do I do?!"she panics.

"I got it!"I say.I grabbed her from her wrist and pulled her to my dad's library.

"What am I going to do here!?"she asks.

"Stay here!I'll go downstairs and try calming Louis. And then,and then we'll finish what we didn't finish! "I joke.

She laughed and rolls her eyes.

I closed the door and ran downstairs.

"What's going on? "I ask acting half asleep.

"Harry!Oh thank God, Wheres Elizabeth!?"he asks pushing the door and walking toward me.

"What?...What are you talking about? "I ask scratching my head.

"Stop acting stupid!You know you have her here!"He spits.

"What the fuck!?I don't even talk to her!"I spit back.

"You know that if you have her here you'll go to jail for hiding someone that the law wants right?"he says raising his eyebrow.

"I know that!But why the fuck would I help her?she doesn't even like me nor I like her."

"Go look for somewhere else!"I say pushing him out. My dad looked at me mad.Really mad.

I dragged my feet up stairs.

"Are you sure she isn't here? "he asks in a more serious voice.

"What the fuck makes you think I have her here!?"I shout.

"Harry her fucken back pack is in your living room couch!You really think I don't know her Shit!?"he pushes me.

"Go look for her then!"I shout pointing upstairs.

"Your dad's library is the first place I'm going too."He ran upstairs.

Shit!

"She isn't in there! "I shout loud enough for Elizabeth to hear me and hide.

He twisted the door knob and swings the door open...

Elizabeth please don't be stupid enough not to hide!

When he opens the door I find nothing but the window open and cold air rushing in.

"She ran away..."I say under my breath.

"No fucking Shit!"Louis says.

She left....