Chapter 53

Elizabeth's POV

I wake up next to him,next to Zayn.I was cold and only in my underwear and bra...my clothes was next his pin the floor.I decided not make a move and just open my eyes,Zayn just lies there.

I get up and wrap the think blanket around my body making Zayn wake up.

"Where are you going?"he asks.

"What-what I'm I doing here?"I ask.

"You came into my room very drunk and passed out on my bed...you took off your clothes so don't think something happened between us..."he says.

"No wonder,I feel like shit "I say.I start walking out the room living Zayn laying back shirtless in bed.I smelled strong coffee downstairs so I knew James was here.I ran to my room and got in the shower letting the warm water fall of my hair and then on my back.

Harry's POV

"Hillary?"I say as we stare at the beach while sitting on our chairs.

"Yes ?"she looks at me and smiles

"You are amazing "I say.

"You are wonderful"she says and kisses me.

"But...I don't know what to do anymore with my life"I say.

"What do you mean?"she asks.

"I don't think I'll be happy till I see my self once again with Elizabeth"I say

"But I thought you loved me"she says.

"I do..but I'm trying to get away from these drugs yet I see my self doing them once again with you...I don't with her "I say looking away.

"What?...you make no sense "she gets up.

"I love you but I can't be with you Hillary "I say.

"You said you wouldn't get back with her!"she shouts and gets up

"Hillary,I never said anything like that,the drugs are fucking you up already"I say.

"I'm pregnant Harry!"she says.

"What?"I say confused and get up from the chair as well.

"I have 1 month..."she says looking down.

"But how?...I - wow"I say confused.

"Please don't leave us"she hugs me.

I smile and hug her back.

"I'm very happy for us"I do a side smile.

Niall's POV

"I honestly respect your decision,and I'm very sorry Liz,I didn't know what I was doing..."I say laying down on the couch and she sits and looks down at me.

"It's okay Niall "she smiled.

"So how's everything going with Harry?"i ask

"I don't know,really.but I feel like nothing will work after all this"she says.

I looked at her and she looked pale.

"Can I use your bathroom?"she asks holding her stomach.

"Sure."I say.she ran to the bathroom and all I heard was her throwing up.

I ran after her and she was in the floor throwing up.

"Liz..."I say .

"I think I'm pregnant "she cries.