Chapter 37

Harry's POV

I'm confused... Why would Liz act that way out of the no where? is the meds affecting her? Did Niall tell her something?

"Hey what did she tell you?"Niall walked up to me.

"What did you tell her?"I say walking out the front door.

"I really didn't talk to her,she didn't say anything to me but call you"Niall says.

"She started acting different,I hate that's type of shit!"

"Then Zayn entered and ruined everything" I say waiting on the red light.

"mind if I go with you?"Niall asks. I brush it off and walk once the light turns green.

"This is all bullshit"I say

Elizabeth's POV

"She will be discharged to go to a mental hospital"The doctor tells Zayn

"Why a mental hospital?"Zayn asks.

"She needs help...a type of help you nor your parents can't give her"she says writing on some papers.

"But what if she doesn't want to go?"Zayn says.

"That's why the workers have special suits for the crazy people"she says.

"But she isn't crazy"Zayn defends me.

"So you are telling me that screaming like a crazy maniac before injecting her some medicine isn't crazy enough for you?" She says.

"How long will she be there?"he asks

"A month or two, depending how she takes the medication and treatment"she says.

"But I'm not crazy"I say out of the blue

"you need help Elizabeth "Zayn walks towards me

"You guys aren't taking me no where!"I say getting off the hospital bed.

"Liz wait!"

"Security !!!"the nurse shouts in the hall way.

I place my shoes back on and open the window from the room.

"Elizabeth don't!!!"Zayn says getting close to me .

"Don't you fucken get close to me! I'll fucken jump Zayn " I said stepping on the little bench.

"What the heck is going on?"the security and a bunch of doctors came walking inside the room looking scared.

"I ...I need Harry "I say looking out the window.

"Liz you kicked him out,what's is going on with your head!?"Zayn says.

"i -I don't know!"I say looking back at the room .

"Liz think about your future ,don't jump!"Lucy says

"what future!? The future I wanted James took it away...he killed my future!"I shout.

"I'm gonna jump"I say under my breath while looking down at the small town under me

Then as i was staring at the gray sky, I was looking at my whole life at the moment... I was going to commit suicide...I was going to jump from the sixth floor...
I do need help!