Chapter 25

-Elizabeth's Pov-

As I walked with Liam by his arm to the car with Harry ahead of us I look around us and see a lot of drunk teens my age,passed out in the cold floor,sofas,stairs,and cars,It felt like I was in this position before.

Liam would take long breaths,every time he would take the air out he would make a little fog.It was really cold outside in the morning time.It is now 3:30 in the God damn morning.

My phone hasn't stopped ringing,Its either Zayn or my mother.It is late for me to be outside still a bit injured,I feel tired as well.

"How are you feeling?"Liam asked.

"I'm feeling better,just a but shock after what happen to me today"I say putting in my seat belt.

"Harry,Louis said you'll be staying over at my place since your mom isn't home."Liam says looking at Harry from the review mirror.

"I guess"he shrugs looking outside the window.

"It looks like its about to rain"I say .

"Ah shit!you have no jacket or coat on!"Liam says looking at me and looking back at the road.

"I'm fine.."I say.

"Here take my coat."Harry places his coat between Liam and i.

"No Harry,Really I'm-"I try saying but Harry stops Me

"Take it,I really don't feel like arguing right now."He says.

I grab the coat and place it around mr.

"Thank you"I say softly.

"Oh my God, I'm so tired "Liam yawns.

"If you guys want you guys can stay over at my place"i suggest.

"Harry?"Liam ask for his opinion.

"sure"He yawn.

My phone kept ringing and I finally answer.

"Hello?"I answer.

"Liz,Where the hell are you!?"Zayn asks.

"I -I am with Liam,i'm heading home right now"I explain.

"Well I want you home right now!"He shouts and hangs up the phone.

"Who was it?"Liam asked.

"Zayn..."I say looking totally confused

"Well he sounded mad"Harry laughed.

-Harry's Pov-

We got to Elizabeth's house,The lights where off and there wasn't any cars in the drive way.

i'm guessing no one is home.

"I guess no one is home tknight"Liz says opening the door.

"Oh thank you Jesus!"Liam laughed.

We got inside and Liam tossed him self on the sofa bed.

"can I use your shower please? "I ask.

"Uh...Sure"Liz says walking upstairs.

"I'll be out."I say walking into the bathroom.

Liz leaves her room door open,Letting me see when she takes off her shoes and leaves her scarf on the bed,walking around her room like she is looking for something.

Once I got out the shower I see her laying down,asleep on her bed.I walk slowly to the living room to find Liam completely dead asleep.I rush back to Liz bedroom door,I walk in and sit down next to her.

She looks tired,depressed,pale,and sad.I could see it all over her.I feel like I've had something before with her I don't doubt it ,maybe I did but I just can't seem to remember.

"Harry?What are you doing here?"Zayn creeps in.

"...I just wanted-I,nothing..."I stay stuck.

"Do you need anything?"He asked in a louder tone.

I feel Elizabeth waking up.

"Harry!"she jumps up once she notices me sitting on her bed.

"You didn't know he was here?"Zayn asked Liz.

"n-yeah...."She says unsure,she then gets up from the bed grabs Zayn by the arm.

"I thought you guys weren't here"Liz says pulling Zayn put the room.

"A lot of traffic"He respond.

The walk out the room and then seconds later she walks back in by her self.

"Harry what were you doing here... while I was asleep?"She walks towards me.

"I'm really sorry,I was just trying to remember things but nothing seemed to cross my head every time I would look at you"I say.

"what do remember of me?"she asked sitting down on the bed crossed legged.

"may I lay down?"I ask .

She smiled and nos.

I places my head on her thigh,I closed my eyes a took a deep breath.Flashbacks suddenly hit my head.

"I remember seeing you entering this place were I guess I would work in,A bakery.In a black leather jacket,black heavy boots and black ripped Jeans with a Nirvana shirt,you had your a lip pierced before didn't you?oh and your eyebrow?"I ask  for waiting for her respond.

"Yeah you're right"she giggled softly.

"Well,to be honest you are even more beautiful with out them"I smile.

"Thank you"She smiled

she began to run her fingers through my hair, brushing it back.

"You would walk in and ask for the usual,Dark coffee with a chocolate donut on the side.You would call me names cause of how I would look at your beautiful angry face."

"Shut up!"she laughed tilting her head back.

"What?!Its true isn't it?"I ask with a laugh.

"Yeah,very true"she said.

"After that I missed seeing you around.You disappeared for a while.Zayn and Louis once walked in talking about you being in the foster place,That kinda got me right in the feels.I had lost hope on seeing you again,but then after a few years later I saw you again,I didn't care if you would treat me like crap,I had a huge crush on you.And then all the drama happened of you being taken back ,you came back to us and I helped...... it all makes sense now!I helped you!"I jumped up realizing things.

"I helped you ,I took you away and when I had you for a few day we got the tattoo! We fucked,and then you took off"

"I remember..."I say looking back at her shock.

"You remember"She says,letting tears fall from her eyes into her hands.

"Why did you leave in the first place?"I ask in a lower voice.

"I didn't wanted you to get in trouble,you meant a lot to me "she says.

"And now I don't mean anything right?..."I ask looking into her eyes.she looked into mine and starred for a while.

"You still mean a lot "she says.