"Now What?"

Inside the rig. 

Shay" Everywhere I looked, there were fins. And teeth. And blood. I knew if they saw me, I'd be next, so I just floated there, waiting, praying they'd swim on. But they didn't."

The door opened. 

Jasper " She's here. "

Bellamy "Maybe she changed her mind. "

Bell, Clarke and i walked to Luna. 

Luna "The boats return at nightfall. Then you leave. Forever. "

Clarke "Luna, let us explain."

Luna " I said no. "

Me "No, you need to hear this. There is something out there that is going to destroy us all. "

Luna "Whatever it is, it can't reach us here. "

Then she sat down next to Octavia. 

---

I saw Jasper smiling while talking to Shay. 

Bellamy "Jasper's actually smiling. "

I nodded. 

Bellamy "Luna. Let it go. We can't just leave. It's not like we have much of a choice. Maybe we do. "

Bell "What are you talking about?"

Me " I'm talking about putting this into her head without asking. "

Octavia shook her head "No way, Clarke. This isn't like Emerson. He was trying to kill us. "

Me "You think I don't know that? "

Bellamy"Mel , we don't have to do this. We can fight and go back to Arkadia. We arm up. "

Me "Fight who? It's an army of our own people. I don't like this any more than you do. But if Raven's right, and the code on this thing can stop A.L.I.E... Give me a better idea."

no one said anything. 

Bellamy " We'll stay here. It's the only way they'll leave you alone with her. "

O "Even A.L.I.E. gives people a choice. "

Bellamy " We gave Luna a choice. She said no."

Clarke looked at me "you or me?"

I nodded "I'll do it, gladly"

Upstairs. 

i saw Luna sending the kids away to play. 

I walked over to her "Were they born here? "

Luna "A few. Most were orphaned by war. Or ran from one they didn't believe in."

Me "Like you from the Conclave. "

Luna "What did Titus tell you about me? "

Me "I've heard things. That you were a coward. A traitor to the blood. "

Luna "That sounds like Titus. Lexa's death must have been hard for him. She was his favorite. "

Me "She was working toward peace. Blood must not have blood. You can finish what she started. "

Luna "I have peace right here."

I sighed and showed her the flame in my hand  " Luna... the Flame is your birthright. Take it. Please. You're the only one who can save us. "

Luna "How many lives would be lost to pay for those I would save?"

Me " Some causes are worth killing for. "