1.39"Because I Love You"

Morning.

We were all making out way to Tondc.

Finn's body was lying on a carriage. Raven was sitting next to the body.

The rest of us were walking by foot.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and flinched a little. 

Bellamy " it's me, calm down"

I nodded.

Bellamy asked worried "you all right?"

I shook my head "no"

Bellamy "Talk to me"

I couldn't look at him "it was my idea"

Bellamy asked confused "What was your idea?"

Me "I told her to kill him. It was my idea to kill him. His blood is not only on her hands."

Bellamy "is that the reason why you're not looking at me?"

Me "I can't because i'm scared, Bellamy "

Bellamy "of what?"

I bit my lip "That you won't be able to look at me the same way. i can live with his blood on my hands. But i can't live with you hating or blaming me forever"

I felt his arm around my shoulder. 

He kissed my hair "I love you, Mel. Nothing will ever change that fact"

I grabbed his hand that was hanging off my shoulder "I love you, too. Bell"

Bellamy nodded "good to know"

I looked around "you still think this truce is a bad idea, don't you?"

Bell "i think we're wasting politics while our friends are in trouble"

Me "And i feel the same way, Bell. But we need their army to get to Mount Weather. And you know that"

Bellamy "Their armies has been getting their ass kicked by Mount Weather forever. "

I chuckled.

Bellamy "What we need is an inside man, someone to be our eyes and ears."

I shook my head "it's too dangerous"

Bell "you know i'm right, Mel"

Me "i said " no""

Bell "since i don't take orders from you, i'm gonna need a better reason"

I looked at him "Because i can't lose you. Because i need you. Because i love you. that good enough for you?"

He froze.

Next day.

Everybody stopped walking.

A guy walked to us with a bag "weapons"

Lincoln walked to us and put his knife in the bag.

Then he looked at us "We need to disarm before we enter"

I sighed and put my gun in the bag.

The Grounder raised his eyebrow at me.

I rolled my eyes and put a knife into the bag.

Bell and Dad handed their Guns over.

The guy turned to the Commander "Heda. Hogeda clear"

We walked inside to the gate.

People started to welcome their Commander but as soon as they saw us they snapped and started to insult us in their language.

We stopped. There stood a guy in front of the Commander, Indra and the other guy.