1.50 "Pike! Pike! Pike!"

Next day.

Dad, Abby, Pike and i were standing around a table.

Dad "Best we can tell, Mount Weather was destroyed by an internal self-destruct mechanism. It worked as designed. 49 of our citizen were lost. "

Pike "So when do we strike back?"

I shook my head "we don't. It was Ice Nation's fault and the Commander will bring them to justice. "

Pike raised an eyebrow "So now we're trusting Grounders to punish Grounders? Now, i'm sorry, Mel, but i lost more than half of my remaining people yesterday and 4 times that many since we landed. Now in my experience, Grounders understand one thing....strength. We need to hit them now. We need to hit them hard, leave no survivors"

Me "you saw how many soldiers the Ice Nation has. We won't stand a chance against them"

Dad "this attack by the Ice Nation was against Lexa, not us. "

Pike "So are you saying this isn't our fight?"

Dad "I'm saying we were collateral damage in someone else's war."

Pike "but it's not someone else's war anymore. Look, if we don't defend ourselves, they will take what we have. That's what they do. Mark my words. The Grounders are coming fro us"

Abby "We'll take it under advisement. Meeting adjourned"

Pike and the others walked out.

I looked at Dad "After tomorrow, he's going to be your problem, Dad"

Abby and i walked out. Bellamy was standing in front of the room. He walked in with his Jacket in his hands. I walked out. The camp was on lockdown.

I looked at the land in front of me when I heard footsteps behind me.

I took a deep breath"You gave up your job?"

Them I turned around.

Bellamy looked down "I trusted Echo and now they're dead"

I put a hand on his cheek and made him look at me "You trusted her because you thought it could protect the summit"

Bellamy shook his head "i didn't do it for the summit"

I looked at him confused.

Bellamy "I thought i was protecting you"

I sighed "Bell"

Bellamy "I am sorry i acted reckless the other day. "

I shook my head "I shouldn't have lashed out on you like that"

Bellamy shook his head "you had every right to do that. "

Me "what took you so long in there?"

Bellamy "I assured Kane that even if i wasn't able to protect the people in Mount Weather, that i was always going to protect you. I will always protect you, baby"

I gave him a soft smile "i know"

Bellamy "so you forgive me?"

I nodded "yeah, we're good"

He smiled and hugged me.

Me "When we were in Polis, there was this little girl, she asked me if the necklace i'm wearing is from my boyfriend. I said yes. And that got me thinking"

Bellamy raised an eyebrow "Thinking about what?"

Me "That i can't spend the time i'm with you with being mad or fighting with you. That i love you"