14.) The Shopping Mall Craze

"E-everyone I'm looking forward to all your stories on how fun camp was," pinky sniffles.

"Maybe they'll end up letting you go," Deku says, trying to cheer them up. "There might be a last-minute twist or something."

"Stop, Midoriya," tape boy sighs. "By saying that out loud you're just jinxing us."

Kaida zones out not wanting to listen to their annoying sobbing any longer. The door slams open.

"Once the bell rings you all should be in your seats," Aizawa says. Everyone rushes to their seats as Aizawa makes his way to his desk. "Morning. Fortunately there are a few of you who didn't pass your final exams. So when it comes to the training camp in the woods... everyone is going!"

"We really get to go to camp?!" Kirishima asks happily.

"Seriously?!" pinky cheers.

"Yes. The good news is no one bombed their written exam," Aizawa says.

Turns out Sero failed too since he fell asleep. Aizawa goes on to explain about the match ups and what not then upsets the class about deceiving them or whatever.

They all get packets about the trip and what to bring. Then the class decides to do a class trip to the mall.

"Bakubro, see you there, right?" Kirishima asks.

"I can't think of anything more annoying," he answers simply and leaves the room.

"Will you come, Todoroki?" Deku asks Shoto.

"I visit my mom on days off," Shoto answers.

"Party poopers! Do you ever get tired of being so serious?!" purple blob complains.

"What about you Bakubabe?" Kaminari asks before Kirishima can.

"Sounds stupid," she huffs.

"So you're not going to come either?" Kirishima asks, making puppy dog eyes at her.

Her eye twitches, and she scoffs. "Stop making that weird fucking face. I never said I wasn't going. I got to get some hiking shoes anyway. My last ones wore down."

Her brother clicks his tongue, glaring at her. "If your going then I guess I have no choice. The hag will make me go with you."

Shoto looks on, trying to decide if he should actually go or not. He doesn't want to see his friend in the predicament she was in before. Maybe he should tell his mom he'll have to visit her a bit later in the day than usual. She'll be okay with her brother with her though.

💥💥💥

The whole class, except Todoroki, Tsu, Sero, Koda, Sato, Ojiro, and Aoyama, met up at the mall for their summer camp training. They all meet in the front.

"Whoa! Bakubabe! Looking good!" Kaminari compliments.

"Shut up, Pikachu," Katsuki growls.

"Showing lots of skin! Nice!" Mineta comments, nose bleeding.

"You're so fashionable, Kaida!" Mina exclaims. "You too Bakubro!"

"Shuut up!" he huffs.

"Yeah, you guys look great," Kiri nods with flushed cheeks, looking away from her outfit.

Interrupting their conversation, are some guys who point them out and other people begin to fawn over them for the sports festival.

"Whoa! Is that the winner of the sports festival?!"
"It is! She got a hair cut!"
"Cool! She's super strong!"
"So badass and hot!"