9.) Connected in More Ways than One

The twins weren't talking to each other.

Kaida isn't going to start the conversation. Her brother needs to realize he's just being a little bitch. She decides she can't be around him for these two days and decides to head off to do something outside the house. Seeing as she needed some more of her snacks, she decides to go to the grocery store. Kaida writes down a list of what they need, snatching up the credit card their mother left them, and off to the market she goes.

She swings the few reusable cloth grocery bags around her finger as she walks, humming to herself. She takes the train into the city as her area doesn't have a local food market. She heads inside, happily picking out a ton of junk food and whatever was needed.

"Hey, you're the girl who won the sports festival!" someone shouts out.

That gathers attention from anyone nearby.

"Bakugo Kaida right? You were so amazing! You're so strong!" another talks to her.

They begin to crowd around her.

"I don't doubt that you'll be a top hero one day! You and your twin!"

She begins to get suffocated with too many people.

"Get the fuck away from me! Are you trying to kill me?! Fuck people! Don't surround people like that! It's obnoxious," Kaida snarls.

"Could I get an autograph?!"

Kaida blinks. "I don't have a hero name yet."

(Please vote at end of chapter for her hero name!)

Everyone continues to talk to her and follow her around the store as she gets her groceries. She checks out, followed by her new posse.

"Could I get a picture with you?!"

"You're a model too, right? Your twin and you?"

She sighs. "Could you all leave me the FUCK alone?!"

They all flinch.

Someone scoffs nearby. "If that's how you're going to act as a hero, then don't be one." A purple hooded figure claps his hand onto her shoulder. "Ya gotta love your fans, girly."

She looks to the grey haired man in annoyance. "Get your hand off of me, ya creepy weirdo." She shrugs off his hand and continues to the train to get home.

"Have fun with your other half," he comments and walks off.

She rolls her eyes at the weird comment, leaving behind the large group of fans. She blinks, blacking out for a quick second before opening her eyes and finding herself in a room.

"What the fuck," she says, hearing her voice deeper. "What the fuck?!" She looks around the room from the bed she's sitting on. The room looks like a boy's room. It has exercising equipment in it, red fire curtains, posters of support and strength, a few posters of Crimson Riot, and a clock with muscle arms. "What the fuck..."

"Eijiro! Come down for lunch!" a woman calls out.

She scrunches her eyebrows in confusion. "Who the fuck is Eijiro?" She looks down at her body to find a completely different body. A man's body. "Where are my tiddies?!"

~~~

"What the–WHere am I?" He shakes his head in confusion at his voice. "Why do I sound like a gi–" He looks down at his body. "I have tits! I'm a girl!?"

"Uh, yeah, no shit," someone comments, passing by.

He gives the man an awkward smile.

A buzz comes from his pocket, and he pulls it out to answer. "Uh, hello?"