1.) UA Entrance Exam

Training for the UA entrance exam was hard. Not hard as in it was difficult, more so exhausting. The Bakugo twins really like to push themselves to the limit. Of course, they're not really all that knowing in how to improve. But once they enter UA, they know they'll learn how to get better. Though... they won't want to admit they would ever need the help.

The twins arrive at UA, immediately spotting Midoriya Izuku ahead of them.

"Stupid Deku," Katsuki growls.

"Kacchan! Kaichan!" he squeaks.

"Get out of my way before I set you on fire," Katsuki says.

"Oh, hey, good morning!" Izuku squeaks, moving his arms around weirdly. "Let's just do our best out there, okay? Good luck!"

The twins shuffle right by him without sparring him a glance.

"So he really decided to come, huh?" Kaida speaks up, secretly looking back to see some brunette interact with him. "I'm sure he'll pass the written part, but the actual hero part sounds pretty far fetched to me."

"Stop talking about that damn nerd!" Katsuki barks.

"Don't fucking yell at me, jackass!" She punches him in the head. "I'll blow your ass up!"

He holds his head as he harshly glares at her. The two enter and sit in the seats they were assigned. Katsuki ends up sitting between his sister and Deku.

Standing at the podium is the pro hero Present Mic. Once everyone is seated, he begins.

"What's up UA candidates? Thanks for tuning into me, your school DJ! Come on and let me hear ya!"

No one replies.

"Dumbass..." Katsuki grumbles.

"Keeping it mellow, huh?" he coughs awkwardly. "That's fine, I'll skip to the main show. Let's talk about how this practical exam is gonna go down, okay? Are you ready?!"

It's once again silent throughout the area, except... Deku who's fanboying and mumbling all about Present Mic.

"Will you shut up," Katsuki grumbles annoyed.

Mic begins to explain how everything will work after they take the written exam. Everyone will be separated into battle areas A through G to take the physical part. The three pick up their cards in front of them. Katsuki looks from his card to his sister's to Deku's.

"I see. They're splitting us up so we can't work with any of our friends," Katsuki says.

Deku gets B, Katsuki gets A, and Kaida gets C.

Kaida smirks. "Hope you still pass without me by your side, ani."

He nudges her with an annoyed grin. "I can say the same to you." He glares at Deku who squeaks away from him. "Get your eyes off my card." He turns to glare at his own card. "Damn, I was really looking forward to crushing you."

Mic goes on to explain about the three robots you have to deal with and also that you can't harm other examinees.

Some nerd stands up. "Excuse me sir! I have a question!"

Mic points at him. "Hit me!"

A spotlight falls on the bluenette nerd. He points to a piece of paper with four robots. "On the printout, you listed four types of villains not three. With all respect, if this is an error on all UA materials, it is shameful. We are exemplary students, we expect the best from Japan's most notable school. A mistake such as this won't do." He stops then harshly turns and points at Deku. "Additionally, you with the unkempt hair!"