18.) Saved After Three Days with Villains

It's a few minutes after they returned from the camp and after strapping the teens to a chair to not have them destroy anything, the villains seem to relax a bit.

"I'm glad to see the two of you," Shigaraki says. "We have much to talk about, Bakugo Kaida and Bakugo Katsuki."

"Fucking creepy stalker," Kaida grumbles.

"Nasty crusty freak," Katsuki continues.

Shigaraki's eye twitches. "I see that the two of you are angry. We can have this conversation tomorrow once the two of you have calmed down. Kurogiri make sure they eat something. I don't want future members to starve and die on me. Twice make some clones of Dabi to watch them for the night. I don't want them to think we're just gonna let them off."

Twice salutes, making a Dabi clone from each hand before heading upstairs to his room. Everyone else follows up the stairs in the back except the clones and Kurogiri.

Kurogiri vanishes then reappears with a large poncho for Kaida, seeing as her hands are bound, and there's no way a shirt will be getting on her. He places the pink poncho over her head before going and getting some food together for them to eat. The two Dabi clones move over to the couch and sit back on it, not really paying the twins any attention.

"Kaida," the male twin whispers.

"What?"

"How do you suggest we get out of here?"

"Don't fucking know. Don't fucking care. I'm tired and after I snack on whatever this Kurogiri guy is gonna give us, I'm going to sleep."

"What?! How can you sleep when we've been kidnapped?!" he harshly whispers.

"Like this," she says, dropping her head to the side and pretends to snore.

"I can't fucking stand you."

"You aren't standing though," she retorts, popping her head back up to glance at him.

He snarls and turns his head away from her.

"I've managed to find potato chips as I assume you have already eaten dinner," Kurogiri says, walking up to them with two small bags of chips. "I can make something though if you'd prefer."

"We already ate dinner, so the chips are fine," Kaida answers. "How are we supposed to eat though?"

"Dabi?"

"What?" the clones huff. "We're not hand feeding them. That's not in the job description. We aren't your babysitters."

"I don't want any of your nasty chips!" Katsuki shouts.

"More for me then," Kaida says. "I'll take both bags."

One of the Dabi clones grunts and gets up to feed her the chips. He drags a chair to sit in front of her and grabs the chips from Kurogiri. "More like one for me and you."

Kurogiri leaves upstairs.

"Why the fuck would you waste chips on a clone?" Kaida huffs.

"Cause I'm hungry," Dabi 1 replies, opening the two bags and stuffing a handful of chips in her face non too gently. "Eat up."

Her eye twitches as she chews. Dabi 1 continues to shove food into her mouth until the bag is gone, not caring about the mess of chips all over the place now.

Once she finally manages to chew all of it down, she snarls at him. "I'm gonna sucker punch you straight in the stomach once I'm out of these chains."

"Oh I'm so scared," he sarcastically replies with an eye roll, moving back over to the couch with the other clone. He begins to eat his own chips.

Kaida huffs, moving her face to wipe off either side of it on her shoulders. "Jackass. Whatever, I'm going to sleep." She leans her head on the strap on the right side of her face and almost immediately falls asleep.