19» We Got A New Company

Previously on 98s: Snowy Romance

Y/N looked at her, they were close enough from each other "What?" she replied with a small voice.

"I wanted to-" as Ryujin wanted to say it but suddenly she got cutted out by a loud voice calling for Y/N's name.

Ryujin body's dropped dramatically, she groaned loudly "Urghhh" the girl was frustrated, Yuna and Chaeryeong only able to sighed out.

"Poor my sister" Yuna quietly said the words as she stared down at the floor.

Four boys cut them out making Ryujin frustrated and Y/N and everyone else confused.

What will happen now?

26th of Oct 1998, Friday

10:10 am , 22°c/ 74° F

Seoul Youngjin Canteen

Third Person POV

Four boys were near their table, Ryujin looked away with a slight frustrated facial expression as Y/N and the other girls looking at the boys with confusion and felt a bit intrigued by them.

"Hey" one boy greeted very cheerfully as all of them bowed down to show some respect.

Y/N and the others bowed their head a little, smiled "Oh, hi" she replied with a small smile on her face.

He smiled sweetly "I'm Kang Taehyun and these are my friends, may them introduce themselves" he politely introduced himself then he gave some space for his friends to introduce themselves.

One tall ass Caucasian boy approaches as he smiled nicely "Hello, everyone my name is Hueningkai and please call me Kai" soft and delicate voice, in Y/N's opinion.

Please do not hit on her, somebody said in their head.

Sohye cheerfully greeted him "Hi Kai, I'm Sohye and I'm at 82nd Yeong-Dong classroom" Sohye is always like this whenever new people are around.

Bright and happy.

Kai face changed to a 'oh I just knew' one "Ah I see, seen you around but never really knew which class you're from though" he responded to Sohye as they exchanged smiles.

Y/N's best friend smiled back at Kai, really bright "I'm at 82nd Sihyuk classroom, for your information" he said, a bit awkward at the end.

Then one energetic boy came closer as he pushed Kai away slowly, he has his own charms and has a very very sweet smile.

He bowed down a bit aggressive making others a bit shock "Hi I'm Na Jaemin, these embarrassing boys are my friends and I am their friends so technically we are friends in a group of a friend, a friend friend you know, yeah" he said, his words are funny too, Y/N thought in her head.

Ryujin can't hold it anymore as she stopped all the boys "Yah, juniors and whoever, can I kindly ask why are you here and please make it quick" her vocal tone was appealing to be impatient, gosh Shin Ryujin.

She stood up with the intention to show off her will and her power, she's so restrictive when needed and that's so good.

They all were stunned by Ryujin's bravery to speak up, her voice was a bit loud as the bob haired girl standing nicely waiting for their answers.

Taehyun face changed "Ah I'm sorry if I disturbed all of you but I'm here just to give a letter to Y/N" he finally spoke out his intention to be at there.

He handed an envelope to Y/N as the girl received it with both hands and she thanked him as all of the boys delivered their sweet smile to the Kim Y/N.

Seeing the envelope, Ryujin's eyes almost bulged out from it's socket as the girl almost dropped her jaw to hitting the floor.

Her facial expression really sent. Yuna, Chaeryeong just watched her bing like that as they were trying to hold on their laughter.

The other girls were busy with the four boys attendance.

They left, made Ryujin sighed out very loudly "Thank God" she complained out, loudly too.

She layed her arms and her face on the table, Y/N only look at the older girl with nothing but only pure annoyance.

"Is your face even okay?" Y/N kindly asked the girl.

Ryujin hummed in disappointment and felt a bit stress that she wasn't unable to say it all.

Sohye hummed in concerned "The table is quite dirty though" Sohye informed the girl the most basic thing.

Like just now, Ryujin nodded in laying down on a table position, making her face to rub against the dirty table.

Didn't wanna waste anytime, she shotted her head up "Y/N, I-" she said almost yelling, in enthusiasm.

But her words were cut off as the sound of the bell ringing came first to beat her at it.

Sometimes there are things that are equally fast to stuffs in nature such as light, sound and the sweet smell of failure in life.

Y/N looked at Ryujin with a smile as she got up, holding a tray in her hands and smiled again at Ryujin.

"Okay girl" she softly a bit sarcastically said "See you the other next time" she cutely waved her off and walked away from the table.

Sohye poked her hand "Ryujin eonnie be patient, you'll do it nicely soon anyway" Sohye whispered to Shin Ryujin, showing a string facial expression as she walked away to join Y/N to the classroom.

Wanting to get away from the world for a while, Ryujin rested herself on her right arm while Chae and Yuna only look at this girl with a 'this girl' expression on their face.

Ryujin grunted, deep voice like a very stressed mid age lady about to deliver a baby and the two girls just watched her antics with annoyance.

Chae sighed, got up and patted Ryujin's arm "Poor you, baby" she said in a babie font then dragged Yuna long with her to other place.

"YEAH" Ryujin tried to pretend that nothing bad actually happened then later her head up, her eyes were big and she sighed again.

She was afraid if the letter in Y/N's hand is love letter either confession letter.

She folded her arms across her chest, her legs tapping on the floor a bit furiously "Haish that Kang Taehyun boy is such damn mood blocker, I was about to ask something to Y/N and then he went to block the damn perfect moment" the stuffed cheek, the bob haired girl complained like a cute fluffy ahjumma.

Ryujin smoothly ran her hair back using her hand and calmed herself down as she walked away from the canteen and go to the class.

As later then in the evening, she will approach Kim Y/N to say out her will that she has been dying to say.

Hey this is just a filler chapter and in sorry that if came out boring 😭

Will update soon few days again cos that will be the real stuff I wanted to give you all.

The romance between them starts to happen 😉

Spoiler:

• Do you know the signs of having a crush?