15» Miss Bastard & Ms Loudspeaker

Previously on 98s; Snowy Romance

I smirked "It was an order and not an option" Ryujin spoke up again.

Suddenly, two feminine voice called out "Y/N ah!" Y/N turned her head to the direction of the voices.

One of them seemed so familiar.

The two girls were smiling and giggling as they were holding an umbrella and they were wearing long dark coats.

Who are these two?

Third person's pov 

All of the them turned their head to the voices that called out and Y/N also Sohye were surprised to see what in front of them.

Sohye jumped excitedly "Eonnie! Eonnie Jiho and eonnie Seunghee, you're here!" she yelled happilu as she ran to them and hug the older girls.

Jiho hugged her "Yes, it's me" she said as Sohye repeated the same action to Seunghee.

"Oh, Jiho eonnie?" Y/N said confusedly as she was standing there, straight, like confused Sims character.

Eonnie? Ryujin asked in her head.

Something clicked into Ryujin and her facial changed to a realisation one.

It's Y/N's famous older sister who used to study at Seoul Youngjin High School.

Kim Jiho.

She was famous for being beautiful even the girl herself hated it because she thought it was unfair and wrong that she was famous for being beautiful not for her abilities.

Y/N walked up to her sister and her cousin "Eonnie, what are you doing here?" she asked, softly.

Aish, her soft voice.

Look straight to her face, "Seunghee and I was sent here to pick you, Sohye and Sanha" answered her sister's question.

Ryujin cleared her throat, everybody turned their head "Hehehe, hello everyone" she greeted as she bowed down.

She was smiling as Seunghee and Jiho reciprocated her action.

The two older girl felt weird when someone unknown greeted them but they just greet back because they thought it was Y/N's friend.

Jiho turned back her attention to her little sister "Are you done? We're coming back home" she stated.

Y/N looked back at Ryujin and the others "Yes, come on. Sohye!" she replied then she called Sohye.

"Yes, I'm coming!" Sohye replied as she jogged towards Y/N.

As Y/N about to walk away, she felt a strong grip on her bicep. It stopped her as she turned her head to see who it was.

The girl again.

Their eyes met "Yah, wait for me" she boldly stated.

Annoyed, she let herself go from Ryujin's grip "What?" she asked irritatedly.

Ryujin scoffed "You heard me" she retaliated the girl..

She look at Seunghee and Jiho seriously "Eonnie, just let me come with you guys today" she started.

The two older girls looked at each other before turning back their eyes to Ryujin.

Jiho nodded slowly "Aha, yes" she slowly trailed off her words.

Ryujin smiled "I've been fighting your sister a lot nowadays and I wanna talk to her" she explained.

She sighed "I wanna make it up for her and I swear I'm not going to do anything bad to her" her explanation ended here as she waited for a response from Y/N's older sister.