"

Short snippet from the 1998 book Snowy Romance, unreleased.

It's been months since our love story has been going on, yes, like any other couple, there are various things that will happen between

In the room, which is neither too large nor too small, it has been decorated by Christmas lights hanging from the ceiling of the room.

That night the moon shone brightly through the bedroom window, in the middle of spring.

After almost an hour I talked to Ryujin, talking to Ryujin was the most fun thing I've ever experienced.

Ryujin's brain and Ryujin's heart are very wide, have no boundaries, the topics of our conversations seem to never stop.

Nor does she make jokes, do stupid things or speaking in general.

I am happy.

"You see that full moon" Ryujin said a little loudly to get attention, I immediately focused on her.

A small mischievous smile formed on Ryujin's beautiful face.

My heart keeps jumping like the first time every time she does that.

She let out a small sigh "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" she said to me with a gentle look and voice.

Yes I'm a little confused because it's my first time to hear something as poetic like that.

The moon is really beautiful.

She looked at me like a puppy, she seemed to want my response.

I immediately smiled to her "Yes dear, the moon is beautiful" I answered her question earlier, immediately grabbed her fingers.

Ryujin laughed out loud, very happy with my response to her question.

More surprised, my brow furrowed "Ryujin, what are you doing?' I asked her with concern.

She shook her head, she was still laughing like a madman "Nothing" she said between her laughs.

"Last night I read something from eomma" she explained to me slowly, with a small cute smile.

Why I want to know more "Japanese book, about a writer who teaches that saying the moon is beautiful can be an expression for me to say, I love you"
Ryujin's explanation was finished.

What surprised me was, the way she could twist the original verse of a statement into her own version surprised me with Ryujin's wisdom.

"I love you too, Shin Ryujin".

Saturday, 13th of November 2021.