66» Teen Years Part ii

It's still Christmas in 1998

24th Dec of 1998

-5°C in Seoul, 3:03pm

Everland, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do

Ryujin's POV

We're all done with the entrance tickets payment and started to walk around the theme park.

It's been awhile since I've been to Everland, today I wanted to make it a little special with Y/N being here.

Our hands are still held safely together "You smell like a cat" I whispered to her ear.

She almost bursted into laughter after hearing that, my girlfriend smiled.

The girl slightly pushed my shoulder in shock

"Where are we going first?" Yuna shouted loudly, asking everyone that were stood before her.

A cold day, just waiting for the snow to fall to cover the earth.

Lia was making her hilarious thinking face as few seconds later, an idea seems to kick in her head.

She snapped her fingers "Why don't we go to Zootopia first?" she suggested.

Everyone seemed to agreed to her idea and had no problem going to the place she suggested.

We all walked together to our destined location in hoping to see some animals.

Sohye and Yuna were walking together, bonding and finally clicking together.

I can see them actually sharing few braincells that constantly connect.

You know what I mean.

Anyways I pulled her close to me, we were walking side by side as we were going to our destination.

Holiday has always been nice to feel but after knowing her any day could just become better.

I feel like the sun warmed me up nicely as my heart softened to the fact of her alone.

Few hours have passed...

After few hours of us playing around and fooling around like monkeys in this theme park.

We finally got to slow down and resting a bit as we were preparing for our last section in this park.

Which is the Ferris Wheel. I know it seemed cliche but I aimed to give the best for Y/N.

The sun was slowly setting down, making the day to snow a bit more and a little colder.

I excused myself for a moment from Y/N to approach Lia and as I immediately told her my wish.

I whispered to her while she was listening seriously and as we were done we both agreed with what I said.

Lia also gave me a slightly cheeky smile, I immediately replied with a stupid facial expression.

I jogged towards my girl, she was looking at small children playing with each other around the park.

Y/N looked back and our eyes met, her small smile immediately turned beautiful bright wide after seeing me.

I'm happy because my presence able to affect her current mood.

Slick enough, I took her hand and interlaced our fingers together as I walked her to my plan.

After a few seconds, we're in front of this majestic Ferris Wheel and it's still pretty quiet.

I paid for the tickets, as I excitedly bringing my girlfriend with me.