9» Hyun Seunghee

Still the same day

11:05 pm

Kim Y/N's house

No one's POV

The day has been getting very late, few more minutes it will be twelve o'clock in the night. Y/N has to be home before 11:30 pm.

She doesn't know what is luck for this time all she wish is that her parents wouldn't scold her even though she wishes to have at least one good thing to happen to her today.

She went a lot today.

Sohye live few streets away from her and Sanha's housing area so Sohye went home first.

They both get off the bus, too bad, it's raining heavily and as Sanha quickly
hold Y/N's hand.

Both of them weren't heavily wet from the rain but at least they were safe.

Y/N and Sanha were using their file bags to cover them from the rain luckily those file bags are plastic.

He hold her hands so she won't fall because the road is slippery and Y/N almost slipped just now.

They jogged to Y/N's house "Oppa, yah you should go home first" she talked loudly over the loud sound of rains falling.

Sanha and Y/N finally arrived at the front door "It's fine Y/N ah, you go inside first" he assured Y/N not to worry or care about him.

"You'll get sick later" he continued his words while looking down on the younger's girl face.

Y/N didn't say anything further but just nodded her head hesitantly and Sanha just smiled at her.

When Sanha wanted to leave, Y/N called him "Oppa, you really need an umbrella. Hold on!" she said then she went to the small closet that were next to the entrance door.

She opened the closet and look for an umbrella then she found it and gave it to Sanha.

He look at her with guilt "But it's fine, I'll run from here and plus this is your family's umbrella" he softly rejected Y/N's offer.

Y/N just shook her head vigorously with a pout on her face and not to mention that her arms are folded over her chest.

Cute. Sanha thought in his head and he almost broke into the biggest smile he will ever had.

"Please" Y/N pleaded with a pout but this time her face changed into a playful sad one.

Sanha sighed "Okay I will" he said with a soft smile on his face then he walked off.

He opened the umbrella and he look back at Y/N, they both waved goodbye and Sanha eventually left.

Anyone that is not stupid actually knows what happened just now. A boy willingly walked a girl home even though it's rain.

If it's Y/N have to walk someone home, she would have left them in the middle of the road.

Except for leaving Sohye behind, she would never do that.

A boy suddenly become a soft spoken person around the girl but not Sanha, he was always a soft spoken boy.

Even before knowing Y/N.

The older boy finally gone from her sight, she sighed and took house keys from her bag then opened the door and took off her shoes.

She carried her shoes inside and locked the door again "I'm home everyone" she yelled to informed her family that's she home.

Her mom, Park Seoyeon "Ah, Y/Nssi finally you're home" her mom's voice was shaky, showing how worried she was.

Jiho look at her "Oh, jeez thank God you're home" Jiho said while looking at her while stirring a cup of coffee.