CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

Assalamualaikum!

    CHAPTER 23 -  GONE  WITH THE WIND...

MINAL'S POV :

I felt someone's eye on me all the time. And I know it's definitely him.

We are having lunch together when he arrived.

"Pour some water for me." I heard him. There was complete silence. I looked up to see everyone looking at me.

I looked at him. Smile lingering on his face. He was looking so joyous.

I poured him some water.

"Thanks, babe." He whispered. My eyes widened. I looked up to scowl at him when he winked at me. I glared at him whilst my lips turned into a curve. I rolled my lips inside to stop myself from smiling.

I continued eating my lunch, smiling.

After lunch, They all headed to their respective rooms.

I was standing in front of our room's door. 

I don't know why all of a sudden, Am feeling scared to go inside.

I took a deep breath and pushed the door open. I walked inside and turned to close the door.

I turned around to see him standing in front of me. A small gasp left my lips.

"God! You scared me." I said calming down.

"Someone bragged they won't come back. I wonder what happened to her?" He raised a question sarcastically.

I gulped.

"Move aside," I ordered, but inside I was thinking what reason I should come up with.

"That's not the answer to my question." He smirked and moved forward.

I was already standing in front of the door. I can't move back.

"I came for fatty," I clarified myself.

"Really? You're here because I asked you. That's nice." He bends slightly.

"No. Of course not." I opposed it. 

"Okay, so basically you came for me. Didn't you?" He smirked while keeping a hand on the door.

"You always listen to what you actually want to hear." I pushed him and walked away.  I heard him laugh.

                                * * * * *

"Dad, that's not fair," Shehryaar whined.

"You were so busy all these days so we decided without your permission but you have to come with us." Dad declared.

"But I have plenty of works to do. I've to declare everyone in work. Dad, you always trouble me every time you ask us to leave for your city." Shehryaar complained.

"Oh, I see. Now it's my City?" Dad raised a question. Shehryaar rolled his eyes mumbling something.

"Alright, alright. Now stop arguing with each other. Mom tried to stop the conversation.

" Shehry, we'll give you 2 days time. Sort everything out. We will be leaving on Wednesday, sharp at 9 a.m. Nobody should delay." Mom announced.

"Yeah. And am with mom." I said.
"Me too, " Fatty joined.

Both Shehryaar and dad rolled their eyes and agreed with mom.

2 days later, sharp at 9 a.m.

"Hurry up. We are getting late already." Mom rushed here and there. Whilst these three were slow as a turtle. So was I. But I need to hurry up because I've to help mom with breakfast.

After an hour,

We are on the way to Hosur. We are all travelling together in a car this time.

Shehryaar was on the driver seat, dad was on the passenger seat. Mom, fatty and I were on the back seat.

Shehryaar was busy with his clients on his blue tooth. Dad was scrolling through the news on his phone. Mom and fatty were asleep.

I was listening to music. I love to travel with music playing.

                            * * * * * *

We reached there. Shehryaar took all the luggage out of the trunk.

Dad carried their luggage inside. Shehryaar went to park the car. Fatty carried her luggage and I carried our luggage.

I was feeling a little weird. I haven't met his grandmother yet. And the way, mom was getting scared of her. Am feeling the same right now. I don't know she's going to react. I hope she accepts me wholeheartedly.

"Don't be scared bhabi. It's not like you guys eloped. My dadi is not that bad but she still is a little." Fatty tried to console me.

"But still I think she won't like me. Am not getting any good vibes from this place."

"Oh come on bhabi. Dadi is a little strict but the rest of the family members, you'll love them." Fatty said and went inside.

But I couldn't dare to walk inside.

"Why are you still here?" Shehryaar came parking the car.

"I don't know," I mumbled.

"What? Give me that." He asked confusingly then grabbed the suitcase.

"Am scared," I confessed.

"What?" He laughed.

"Because of dadi?" He asked. I nodded.

"Well, she's a little bit scary." He said awfully.

"But don't worry, I'll make sure she likes you. She never denied my words." He said.

"Thankfully." I thanked.

Hey!

How are you?

How was the chapter?

Hope you liked it.

Sorry for the late and short update. I was busy with my cousin's wedding. But I'll make sure to update a long chapter next Sunday.

Wait for next Sunday!

Allah hafiz.

- Mrs. Shehryaar -