CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Assalamualaikum!!!

   CHAPTER 18 -  BLEEDING FROM YOUR LOVE...

" Why do bad things happens to good people?"
                  - Ross Geller (F.r.i.e.n.d.s)

MINAL'S POV:

    * 2 hour later *

We are in the car. We left half an hour ago and we are still on our way to home.

Like Usually I was in the passenger seat. Drowning in my thoughts.

Regretting the day we met him. I shouldn't have asked him to help. I should have listened to shehryaar. I dugged my nails into palm in regret.

It's all because you minal. It's all because of you.

There was this unknown silence in the car and there was no music playing. Nobody was in the mood. None of us was happy.

The car halted in it's track. We are home already. Me and fatty left the car while shehryaar went to park the car.

We both entered the house.

Mom and dad were waiting for us.

We greeted them and they asked me about well being. We talked for a while then shehryaar joined us.

Mom and dad were eager to listen our fun stories and what we did but the three of us wasn't in the mood to tell them.

"What's wrong?" Dad asked us then asked about Tauqeer, which made me difficult to control my emotions so I excused myself from there when the dad phone's rang.

"Oh! It's Tauqeer's dad." He attended the call.

My heart beats getting all uneven.

Is this it? Did he told them? Is everything going to end today? Will this be bearable for them?

A tear rolled down my cheeks. I wiped it away then continued my stairs.

SHEHRYAAR'S POV :

There's something wrong. She's definitely not the one who would cry over lizards.

I saw her tears while she was climbing stairs.

Why did she left hearing Tauqeer's name?

Why would she cry when Tauqeer's dad called?

Something is definitely wrong. Or am I thinking too much?

"What? What are you talking about?" My dad almost shouted at Tauqeer's dad.

"Dad ? What happened?" I asked getting all tensed.

"How can you people do this to my daughter? Was this all a game for your son?" My dad shouted.

"Ya Allah Khair! What happened Rasheed,?" Mom asked dad all worried.

"How dare you? Don't take my daughter's name with your playboy son. Who the hell are you to end this engagement? We are cancelling this wedding! To hell with you and to hell with your son." And he Hung up and threw the phone away.

"Dad! What the hell they are talking about?" Fatty almost crying asked.

I was dumbstruck.

"Rasheed! Why would they do this? Tell me what happened? Please I beg you. Please." My mom cried.

My dad got silent he didn't said a word. So mom called Tauqeer's mom.

She didn't picked up the calls.