CHAPTER TWO

Assalamualaikum... 

CHAPTER 2 - "EXCUSE ME?"

SHEHRYAAR'S POV:

I was talking with fahad, my cousin when suddenly a soft and slow music played. The hall was now silent. Everyone's attention was now toward stairs. I looked up to see her slowly getting down from stairs. And the music begins.

Dhoonde nigahen chehra ye tera...

Mangoon rab se bas saath tera...

Dhoonde nigahen chehra ye tera...

Mangoon rab se bas saath tera...

She was looking breathtakingly beautiful.

Iss pal ko jeelun mai tera saath chute na..

Mushkil mai ye dil hai isko sambhalo na...

My heart beats stopped.

Ohho dekhoon tuje toh ye sochta hoon k mai kaise karoon ye bayan...

Ohho khuwaab ho tum ya haqeeqat meri ab batade mujhe koi naa....

Her eyes was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my whole life.

Tumse kahen toh kahen kaise..

Hum toh tere hogaye kaise...

Dooba huaaa ab ye jahan hai...

Tere pyaar mai sanam kya ho raha hamein...

Khoya huaaa ab ye sama hai

Tere intezaar mai kya horaha hamein...

I looked in her eyes. She looked in mine.

Ohho saansen bhi leti hai tujhse ijazat ye kaise karoon mai bayaan...

Ohho tujhse mohabbat hai mujhko hui ye khayaali mai dil diya aaaa...

Our gazed locked for a second.

"If someone directly looks in her eyes and she looks back right in the eye - you directly fall in love with her!  - TMWB - "

She looked away suddenly but mine was still on her.

She came downstairs. Mom came towards her and she was now introducing her to the relatives. She looked nervous. She then looked at me then turned after frowning. Suddenly I heard a voice which made me stop my thoughts "bhai?! Bhai???" And it was none other than fatty actually its fatima but I love calling her fatty. "Hmmm?" I asked her still looking at beautiful lady who achieved everyone's attention tonight. "Bhai! Fahad bhai is asking you something?"she told me. I looked at fahad who was now smirking at me "Yeah?" I asked him ignoring his smirk. "Nothing...you okay right?" He asked still smirking. "Yeah! Why are you asking?" I asked him. "No you look a lost...lost in your wife...bro! You aren't taking eyes from her ?! You'll kill her by your stares?!" He said laughing, fatty laughed and gave a high five to him. I glare at her. She broke her laugh. Dad called fahad and he went. I looked back at her. She was laughing at something. She look more cute when she laughs...