Chapter 16- Attaaaackk

Here's a chappy where I've been procrastinating for too long. Sorry for that.
Get ready for the cringy chapter! I love y'all u motherfucking gorgeous humans!
____________________________________

Kj, Scarlett and Ramisa just finished eating their food and decided to wait for the other three in their room while playing card game. Caitlin and B bought them enough card and board games to uplift their mood in this hell hole. The counselors just want them to feel comfortable and not suffering from boredom from the daily routines they do everyday at this hospital.

The three girls choose to play UNO card games. They lowkey are happy for having a bit of time playing before Katelyn comes because they know that once she's in the game, there's only a slight chance for them to win.

"Last one to my bed must prepare the cards!" KJ yells as she excitedly runs through the hallway followed by Scarlett and Ramisa, breaking the "no running" rule...again. I mean, KJ and no running rule? Won't match.

"Ayy I'm first!" KJ grins widely, hopping onto her bed.

"And I'm second," Scarlett huffs, smiling a bit before plopping down on the bed. She may not like running that much, but she likes competitions and honestly, second place isn't that bad.

"And then there's Ramisa.. who I'm not surprised- didn't ran," KJ laughs when Ramisa enters the room, looking around cautiously.

"Definitely not, mate.." Ramisa smiles, walking towards the shelves, trying to find the cards. She stops rummaging for a moment before turning her head to her chatting friends.
"Did you guys feel like someone's following us at the hallway?"

"Huh?" Kj looks at Ramisa, unfolding her legs, "nope."

"No, why? Did you see someone following us?" Scarlett asked.

Ramisa feels herself getting goosebumps. She shakes her head, trying to ignore it.

"N-no.. guess it's just one of my hallucinations," she said before searching the shelves again,
"Where are the cards by the way?"

"Hurry up before Kate comes," KJ chuckles.

"What's up with Katelyn?" Scarlett asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Oh, she's just the UNO champion here. Sometimes we win but that's definitely because she took pity on us" Kj concluded, removing strands of hair from her face.
"Anyways," she tilts her head to Ramisa's direction, "you okay there buddy?"

"Uhm..Ramisa?" Scarlett calls.

Both of the girls look at their friend, confused. Ramisa is staring at the door, mumbling things that is inaudible for them to hear.

"W-what is she doing?" Scarlett whispers. KJ shakes her head,

"I think it's her hallucination."
They watch as the cards fell off the girl's hands.

"Ramisa?" Scarlett gets off the bed, approaching the girl. She could see sweat trickiling down her friend's forehead. She hesitated to get near Ramisa who keeps staring at the opened door.

Scarlett and KJ look at the where
Ramisa is staring at but they saw nothing.

"Don't you dare take another step!" Ramisa suddenly yelled to the door's direction, holding out her palms out, causing both of her friends to flinch back by her sudden outburst.

Ramisa's POV

"Where are the cards by the way?"

After a minute, I finally found the cards. Why the hell are these shelves so messy? We need to clean this one day.