Chapter 12- More Drama

Katelyn sighs in relief as she left the shower. She loves shower, it relaxed her. But today, as much as she loves it and as much as she stans productivity,  she wants to immediately go to bed. Her desire to go to bed early makes her finished the shower first.

"Guys, I'm gonna go wait on the bench outside," Katelyn speaks loud enough for the girls to hear.

"Okay Kate," KJ replies.

"You don't wanna wait here?" Owyn asked from her place.

"Nah, don't worry. I'm just gonna sit on the bench. " Katelyn answers. Being here for a year has improved their separation anxiety.

Katelyn walks out and sit on the bench. She puts down her toiletries and dries her hair with her towel.

As she's drying and combing her hair, two figures appear in front of her.

"Well, look who's here," Rachelle smirks, crossing her arms. Katelyn tensed up as Ashley and Rachelle are standing in front of her. She decided to ignore them.

"Too bad. If only she locked the door and be responsible years ago that night, she and her patethic twin wouldn't be here right now," Ashley laughs. Those words feels like knives stabbing her already fragile heart, tearing it into pieces.

Katelyn looks down at her feet, tears forming in her eyes, blurring her vision.

Her trust towards people's words telling her it's none of her fault, vanished just like that.

She feels the anger and hatred coming back, mostly towards herself. All the guilt fills her again. She holds onto her comb so hard.

"Isn't this fun, Katelyn? Memories are coming back aren't they?" Ashley chuckles.

"Let this talented queen gives you more fun," Rachelle smiles evilly, grabbing Katelyn, who immediately panics.

"HEL-" She was about to scream for help but was cut off by Rachelle's words.

"Hey, hey, hey.. You gave enough problems for the people you met. You don't wanna cause more troubles don't you? " She smirks.

Katelyn is trying to get Rachelle's hand from gripping onto hers, when Ashley grabs her other hand.

"C'mon then. More fun memories are waiting, "
_______________

The other girls finished shower almost all at the same time. Ramisa and Owyn finished at the same time and the other three finished minutes later.

"Ugh my hair, finally," Scarlett sighs, as she dries her hair with towel. " I don't even know how much longer can I live here"

"Wow, you are really a drama queen. For what? Attention seeking maybe," Emilia scoffs.

"Pardon me?" Scarlett raises her tone. She knows she's dramatic, but being called a drama queen and attention seeker is a big no-no for her.

KJ rolls her eyes.

" Alright, alright. Let's just stop it there. I don't think we need World War 3 already." KJ tries to step in between them, but they both sternly pushed KJ from separating them.

"What? I'm just stating facts here," They are now in a staring contest.

"Stating your facts you mean?" Scarlett fires back. Just when KJ tries to seperate them again, Ramisa and Owyn ran to them.

" KJ! Guys!" Ramisa shouts. KJ leaves the fighting girls and goes to Ramisa and Owyn. She could see panic stamped on both of the younger girls' faces and teary eyes from Owyn. Both girls are looking around anxiously.