2♤

Heyyy!!!✌🏾✌🏾

How are you?...once again happy new month ❤❤

Kindly enjoy😀💝💝

__________________________

Fikayo got down from the black tinted range rover that had been assigned to her for her personal use.

But today her mom just had to force her to go with Mofe and Tofunmi.

They had dropped Tofunmi at the primary section across the road while Mofe was resuming JSS2 so he came down with her.

She removed her shades and scanned the building.

People waved and she just nodded her head.

She wore a cold stare as usual.

"Fikkie!!" Someone squealed

Fikayo turned to the direction and saw  Amarachi John.

A beautiful teenage girl in Fikayo's class. Cheerful , nice and she always adored Fikayo though she is always disgraced anytime she tries to talk to Fikayo .

Fikayo looked at her and gave a fake smile.

Wait o...I don't even like her why do I even have to lend her my precious fake smile, Fikayo thought.

She quickly changed her smile to a stoic expression.

"What do you want again ?" Fikayo asked coldly moving on.

"Just wanted to tell you that I wrote your notes" Amarachi smiled expecting a smile or even a thank you in return

"I don't know why you did that besides I would probably tear it because your handwriting on my note is shii" Fikayo said moving towards senior block.

"Ouuuch!!" Amarachi said touching her heart as she laughed ...she us cheerful and dosen't take things like that to heart earning ..by her lots of friends.

"Fikayo is back o" a junior senior whispered to another girl who ran into her class to spread the news.

Fikayo entered SS1B and looked around before she started shouting.

"Hess!!are you mad? Do I look like newspaper that you would be sharing about? Is there something wrong with you...who is that goat that said Fikayo is coming or all of you are missing assembly" Fikayo shouted while Amarachi stood at the doorway she knew better than to try and calm her down.

Missing assembly in Crown College is an abomination. If it happens Mr. Bolarinwa would 'dress you'.

"It was Funke o" a girl casted the person.

"Who is finke?" Fikayo asked shouting

No one talked, it seemed like 'Finke' was a deal in SS1.

"Me" Funke said standing up

"Come here now!!why would you do that? Follow me to my class" Fikayo said and left with 'finke' tagged along frowning, she even made funny faces behind her back. She didn't know Amarachi was that loyal to Fikayo.

"Fikayo finke is doing faces behind your back" Amarachi laughed

Fikayo turned and slapped the stupid self out of 'finke' .

Even some teachers came to check the corridor.,they knew better than to mess with her so they muttered sorry to 'finke' and left.

"Why did you slap me?" Funke asked and burst into tears ,she even rolled in the floor to add pepper to the paste