Lisa missed the pained look on Jennie's face.

————————————

'What's happening to us, Jennie?' Lisa drunkenly thought as she stumbled towards the counter for more drinks. The loud club music made her head spin, but the Thai couldn't care less.

A pair of red lips formed a smirk as she watched the beautiful foreign-looking girl who was wasted by the bar. Sunmi thought that the crestfallen look on the stranger's face made the latter all the more attractive, and she eventually decided to approach Lisa.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing here all alone?"

Lisa could smell the thick, expensive perfume emanating from the woman's body. "What else? Just trying to forget my problems. I just... I just need one night. I'm tired... she's all I think about all day and it's fucking exhausting. And now she-... wants nothing to do with me. She doesn't need me anymore. Not when she has him."

"Well... would you like some help with that~" Sunmi's voice dropped an octave lower, purring as she shortened the distance between her and Lisa.

The Thai tilted her head cutely, her foggy mind not fully processing the current situation.

Sunmi placed her hands on Lisa's hips. "Just focus on my touch. Allow your worries to dissipate. Like you said, for one night. Let go."

————————————

One month later...

Jennie felt tears welling up in her eyes as they landed on a tall- blonde?

Today was the first time in a month that Lisa had shown up to school, and Jennie didn't know how to act or react. She missed Lisa like crazy.

Nonetheless, the two didn't exactly end on a good note. Jennie was conflicted. She didn't know if she should approach Lisa and bask in the taller girl's presence, or if she should just keep her distance.

But...

One whole month. No texts from Lisa. No calls from Lisa. She hasn't even seen Lisa until today.

Jennie gulped.

The Thai had lost a lot of weight. Her face was more chiseled, jawline sharper than Jennie's kitchen knives. Her silky black hair was now platinum blonde. Her complexion was also significantly lighter from not going outside.

'Lisa changed a lot.' Jennie thought as her stomach dropped. This new Lisa was smoking hot, but Jennie didn't know what it meant for them. Was there even a them anymore? Or has she-

Jennie's eyes trailed down to the blonde's neck. The creamy white surface was decorated with multiple hickeys.

She wanted to scream. Jennie wanted to run to a hill top and cry her heart out.

Lisa was immediately engulfed in a hug by Jisoo and Roseanne, chastising her as they hugged her tight.

"Yah Lalisa! Where the hell have you been? Do you know how worried- I-I mean... psh I wasn't worried." Jisoo tried to shrug it off, but Lisa was already grinning like a child.

"Don't get the wrong idea. You're still annoying. I just... I gained weight because no one was stealing my chicken wings!!! I totally didn't miss you in any way, shape, or form-"

Before Jisoo could continue her ramble, Lisa pulled her in for another bone-crushing hug. "I missed you too, Chu."

The purple-haired Korean finally gave in, melting into Lisa's embrace.