chapter two ─ "What's the matter baby? Don't like me know?"

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter two - "What's the matter baby? Don't like me know?"

⋆·☆·⋆

Athena couldn't take the hungry anymore

Athena couldn't take the hungry anymore. The day had her in different rooms with different temperatures making her shed her jacket only to put it back on for the next room she entered. Each eletrica whizzing of the pencil sharpener made her thoughts run with all the different ways she could kill Mr. Harrison with it. It didn't matter how much she stuffed her face with fatty foods that filled a normal person up. All she could think about was eating someone. Eating a man.

So, she begged her sister the second she had walked back into the house to go out that night. Saying she missed when they would go out and drink and just have fun. Lola felt bad, her baby sister had just gotten out of the hospital after missing for two months she said yes.

The Check sister's thrived at clubs, they loved everything about them. The lights that either were blinding or trying to set a mood. The basic music that they would flirt with the DJ to get something that would actually be decent. And of course the alcohol.

Lola sat at the bar talking and scoring free shots from the two men on either side of her. Every so often glancing over to Thena, who had a tall black haired man dancing with her. He had offered her a drink, but she turned him down saying she wanted to dance instead. Her back was pressed up against him as her hips whined with his. She could feel his hands slip down from her waist down to her thighs andiokm moklm, smiled knowing she had him.

She turned around to face him pressing one of her hands against his chest gesturing for him to come closer. "Follow me, I wanna show you something." He nodded eagerly at her.

She smiled at him sealing the deal, putting the last of her power into making sure she had him. Taking his hand and guiding him through the crowded dance floor. Bringing him out and back into an alleyway passing by two bartenders that held the door for them. The alleyway was dimly lit, puddles from the previous rain were scattered throughout and a lone trash can that only purpose was for the giant ashtray on top.